Some Sorta Thing [Cinematic Thing]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there. SKIBBZ here. Today I have this little short thing I made in an hour or two yesterday. It's nothing much, seriously. Just something I felt like making to put something up on my channel since I haven't posted in a week or two. I was a little down when I was making this. The description has more info if you're curious.

This video got hammered with dislikes, so according to my viewers, I gotta quit on making random animations like these now. But they're fun and easy to do. I don't want to displease my audience. :\ 

I'll give them animations, it'll just take longer. 

I'm gonna go watch Mrs. Doubtfire again... bye.

So uh... changing multiple camera angles around a stationary scene with stationary characters with a lack of idle movement. ._. not understanding this one.

I can see where your audience is coming from though. that type of thing is pretty much called inconsistency. You show your fans these long projects which are basically what the most of your channel is, and once you upload those short... meh things, then it kinda just breaks the flow you know.

If you feel like you're running out of easy animations, give yourself a challenge. Make a fight animation. The reason why they are done so often is because they can be fun to watch and fun to make for an animator. (Makes animation more exciting versus simpler scenes which can have some tedium)