Tell me, how did you find Mine-Imator??

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 01/19/2016 at 7:55 PM, Antcioff said:

From this VIdeo ouo 

Exact same!

Well, technically, I started by getting inspired by who-the-heck-knows-who to animate, then found Blender. It was hard for me, and I searched up several tutorials, one of which I didn't realize was for Cinema4D. Then I realized it was for Cinema4D. So I searched Cinema4D, found the website, realized it was used for Ultron in The Avengers, thought "wow! This has to be awesome!!!" And just about fell out of my chair when I realized it cost a thousand dollars. So yea. Then I continued with Blender, doing terrible, for about... meh... two videos :P where Steve was stuck in one facial expression and location the entire time, and levitated and moved his arm through a chair, and there was no story, just Steve randomly moving his limbs. Then I found images of what was supposedy a Minecraft animation software on Google images that interested me, it looked like a very simple interface, but I waved them off. Then found the above video, and thought it looked like the same program. I read it was made using mine imator, and searched for mine imator! The interface in the photos isn't the mine imator interface though, I have no idea to this day what it was... anyway, I got 0.6.2, ignoring the small print that said "or download the 1.0.0 demo" until a month or two before 1.0.0 full came out. Yup.

about 2 years ago

it was an accident

i had a friend called david (not the god, a normal guy called david) and i went to google images and googled "stfu david" to send him a stfu picture

but my mlg grammar made me type stuf david

then i foudn stuff by david's website

then u know the rest

So i was very interested in animations at the time, so i got a lot of animation programs (blender, flash, etc) Until i saw a lot of videos of minecraft animations. Then i came to one mine-imator animation on youtube. The description said it was a program called mine-imator. I downloaded it, and i watched a few tutorials to learn the basics. I hadn't any animations done 'till 2015 where i started posting some test animations.

Btw, i'been testing out minecraft story mode esque animations (more smooth than it, actually) And for my surprise, blocky movements on an animation isn't exactly bad (I mean, minecraft is a blocky game, with blocky stuff, and blocky that)

By accident on David's website.

Came to see if MCNBS had updated, noticed something on Mine-Imator, decided to check the software out. I liked it so much I joined the forums a week later, and I've been here ever since.

It was 3 years ago.

I was on the internet playing flash games. And then it happened...

I googled things.. I got so bored that I googled Imgur... and then I saw it.

A picture of kittens and yarn. They were laughing, but then I notice on the side of my screen...

It was a baby unicorn that was clearly photoshopped. So I laugh and googled that.. Right then and there, I met...

My Little Pony. I got obsessed... And then I watched all of it... But suddenly I found it...

Twilight sparkle was with Spike on their journey to Ponyville... and I also googled while the show was going on and randomly found Mine-imator 0.6.2.

After watching slamacow`s animations, I got the inspiration to make some MC animations. I TRIED to look up for the free way to get the program that slama animated with (aka autodesk maya) since I am kinda poor, but unfortunately the program is expensive AF and I could not find a way to get it for free. So I gave up and simply searched for “free MC animating program”, then I found MI.

When I first tried it back in like 2012-2013, I don't remember.

But when I went back to it in 2015, it was because I just saw it somewhere, and I was just like: "Wow, I missed that program"

Then when I opened up Demo 5, I shat my pants. xD 

5 minutes ago, J said:

When I first tried it back in like 2012-2013, I don't remember.

But when I went back to it in 2015, it was because I just saw it somewhere, and I was just like: "Wow, I missed that program"

Then when I opened up Demo 5, I shat my pants. xD 

giphy.gif

Inside a Minecraft world, Inside the borders, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a building, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a room, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a piston, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, Inside a toaster, there were a sticky note that said "Mine-Imator", that's how I found it.