Tell me, how did you find Mine-Imator??

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, 

It all started when I wanted to make minecraft animations, so I was searching in the web (Minecraft Animation Software)

Then I found Mine-imator, So I was like o.0. I downloaded it and was practicing on it and I made a animation.

and It didn't suck! and I actually loved to this day because it's really simple it's not like jkfdshfjkdhfsjkf x hjsdfjksfhkjsh = kjfsjdjs you know?

So all this happen when I was 9, now that im 12 I still use it to this day.

Another thing to, I didn't understand why some people would hate on it?

Like cinema 4Dcost ur whole wallet,and blender is free it just looks like a load of math and giberish.

But yeh this is how I found mine-imator!

Edited by Sumaru
I duplicated it

I always wanted to be able to produce my own Minecraft videos and animations...so I searched Google "how to create minecraft animation" and the Mine-imator website came first in the search results, and then, I checked some random videos all over YouTube about it. It looks promising and intuitive than creating your own from scratch using Blender or Cinema 4D...so I found it really useful and I loved it eversince.

On 8/14/2016 at 9:11 AM, RawAnimations said:

I just simpily serched 'Easy minecraft animating program' something along those lines, becuase i saw people animate but when i tried blender,ect. I found it to be very complicated, so thats how i found mine-imator. i will say it is much easier than anyone thing i'v used xD

@NietyFox

I was watching some Minecraft lets plays, and found some of WillCraft Animation's videos in my recommended section of Youtube. I loved his videos, and eventually he mentioned Mine-Imator in one of his videos. I found it, and tried it out. I used for about a month, and posted my videos on Youtube. Everyone said they sucked so I quit. Then a few years later I decided to go back, and got Mine-Imator 1.0.0 and made animations with that. I quit again. Later after that I got 1.0.6, and now I have been using it for 7 months now so I think im here to stay. So that's how I got Mine-Imator.

Edited by Ninja Dino

Honestly I think I'm the only one who found Mineimator just by messing around on the Minecraft forums. I just came across the forum post and thought it looked cool. I think the first animation I ever made was that one of TNT exploding.

Willcraft animations inspired me, but then a Deja Vu happend to somehow come and "show me" that im animating or doing something on an animation program.

then one day i happend to found Mine-Imator.

the wonders of the human nature...

Honestly don't remember, it was well over three years ago since I first saw MI I think. I was getting interested in animations and had some ideas for Minecraft animations, but an hour spent on Blender tutorials left me frustrated and annoyed. Somehow or another, a Google search brought me to Mineimator.