Wallpaper - Surviving the Dungeon

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Torches don't work like that,unrealistic.

Can't even bother finding another thing to complain about? 8D

(also, congrats for criticizing the realism of a wallpaper depicting a guy kicking a zombie away while another is falling from having his arm cut off and a sword planted into his chest)

I believe the wallpaper is uncompressed hence the long load times. Photoshop is notorious for poorly compressing images (as it's trying to retain all the detail) That is problematic when I just wanna look at what you made and my download speed isn't fast. (The 4K one took too long to even attempt loading)

There's also some weird clipping right here where there's a bit of clipping. This is normally okay if most of the hand, but that little section just bugs me. That's just nitpicking though.

As for the overall composition I believe it's rather nice. The scene makes sense and the limb tearing looks natural.

1 minute ago, ÜberKiller said:

I believe the wallpaper is uncompressed hence the long load times. Photoshop is notorious for poorly compressing images (as it's trying to retain all the detail) That is problematic when I just wanna look at what you made and my download speed isn't fast. (The 4K one took too long to even attempt loading)

There's also some weird clipping right here where there's a bit of clipping. This is normally okay if most of the hand, but that little section just bugs me. That's just nitpicking though.

As for the overall composition I believe it's rather nice. The scene makes sense and the limb tearing looks natural.

Yeah, I kinda want to keep my wallpaper uncompressed, as most of the time, the simplistic aspect of Minecraft textures aren't really suited for .jpeg images.

As for the clipping, I actually fixed it on the first version of the wallpaper, before I realized I forgot to fade the DoF on some areas, so I fixed this but... forgot to fix that in the process... As well as the slight color correction... ^-^'

But thanks. :D