Blaze doesn't have walk/run cycle.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, EpicJ said:

The blaze is so simple to animate it doesn't needs a walk/run cycle.

Yeah, I know. But all mobs are supposed to have a cycle. It's doesn't make it "complete" according to changelog. I think @David just forgot about the Blaze and not intended to not add one.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

Just now, Ethan. said:

i see a lot of people are like "blazes dont walk/run" well i would disagree because it has an animation when it moves so....

Walk:

Move at a regular pace by lifting and setting down each foot in turn, never having both feet off the ground at once.

1 minute ago, David said:

I couldn't get the rods rotating with the current looping layout 8D

You can make it easily yourself anyway...

I know. Blazes are easy. :P I was just saying in case you forgot, but thanks for the response. 

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

38 minutes ago, Ethan. said:

i see a lot of people are like "blazes dont walk/run" well i would disagree because it has an animation when it moves so....

I'd politely disagree with your disagreement. You can't walk if you don't have legs or feet. Snails don't 'walk', Snakes don't 'walk'. Blazes don't 'walk'. 

6 minutes ago, SmallScreen Animations said:

I'd politely disagree with your disagreement. You can't walk if you don't have legs or feet. Snails don't 'walk', Snakes don't 'walk'. Blazes don't 'walk'. 

The wither doesn't 'walk', guardians don't 'walk', snowmen don't 'walk'... ;3

I think the definition of walking for MI is just to move with detail rather then with just feet. 

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

2 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

The wither doesn't 'walk', guardiands don't 'walk', snowmen don't 'walk'... ;3

I think the definition of walking for MI is just to move with detail rather then with just feet. 

Yeah that's true :P

Either way we know the real reason why the Blaze doesn't have a walking cycle