Dirthysictesting

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, yuricraft said:

Because I barely understand what the heck you are trying to say, is it so hard NOT to press that damn shift key all the time, and to put commas and dots in the right place?

Cant U Just Say it Nicely And Then I Will Write again And I will Try To Write it Better

3 hours ago, Simonic66ci said:

It's Bothering Me Too. Please Stop It!

3 hours ago, yuricraft said:

Yes I do, I always look what I type before posting, it's just... really annoying because everything you post is unreadable, I barely understand anything of it because to me it looks like gibberish.

3 hours ago, Animator Dark said:

Wait A Sec, U Dont Even Do That.

"I have a lot to learn."

I Have a Lot to Learn!

nope, that's supposed to be:

Okay, I will try. look what I did.

Ok I Will Try. LOOK WHAT I DID.

Dude, nobody knows what you're typing most of the time, you can't tell someone to ask nicely so you type better, if you want people to think better of you, start typing... accurately, it gives you a better representation, making you look smarter.

Cant U Just Say it Nicely And Then I Will Write again And I will Try To Write it Better

Because I barely understand what the heck you are trying to say, is it so hard NOT to press that damn shift key all the time, and to put commas and dots in the right place?

Please Man How is that Bothering  u 

It's not a TYPO everything about the sentence is wrong, there's no punctuation and no proper upper and lowercasing, it makes you really hard to take serious.

Its Just a Type O 

OH MY GOD, PLEASE Learn How To Grammer Plees I Can Barely Read A Thing You Read Its Really Difficult

So....how about that dirt physics test? 

7 hours ago, Animator Dark said:

I Have a Lot to Learn!

2 Things:
1. Is English your main language? If so, then in order to have people more able to understand your struggle, say so.
2. I have an insurmountable amount of trouble even attempting to believe that you're 13 like you claim to be.

4 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

So....how about that dirt physics test? 

I dunno, this is just how the forums are sometimes. Arguments just happen :\ 

Just now, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

2 Things:
1. Is English your main language? If so, then in order to have people more able to understand your struggle, say so.
2. I have an insurmountable amount of trouble even attempting to believe that you're 13 like you claim to be.

Okay Dude, I Have Not Been Looking At My Writing.

My Mac Sometimes Changes The Words Loke So Ya. 

1 minute ago, Animator Dark said:

If that's true, which I highly doubt, then there's something seriously wrong with your mac.
Some simple grammar rules you should try to follow:

Only the first letter of a sentence should be capitalized, except for proper nouns.
Right: "The boy goes to the store with Jimmy."
WRONG: "The Boy Goes To The Store With Jimmy"

All complete sentences and complete thoughts should end with proper punctuation, be it a period, exclamation point, or a question mark. After this punctuation, the first word should be capitalized.

3 hours ago, JiliTheSpaceboy said:

This is exactly how to teach aliens... You try teach, they don't understand.

Anyone wants to teach him in this online class? We got Josh.

I'll try. I mean..I keep reading what Dark says TWICE I mean..come on...I should be able to understand what it says first time I read it.

On 2016-01-09 at 5:44 AM, Animator Dark said:

You're gonna have some big troubles in school when your teacher sees your grammar.