How To Walk Cycle [Tutorial]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

nice. so are you officially back into MI instead of c4d?

What I'm planning is that I'll be using both programs to do animations with. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's the best way I can explain it. 

Just now, MineshaftGT01 said:

so like me, except with animations that arent total bullcrap :P

Well, I'm sure if you practice some more and take time with that keyframing, you won't be calling your content "bullcrap" anymore. People might start to take a liking to your work! 

Here's a little tip from me: always try to impress your audience. You might not always succeed, but it's practice to get into that habit. Show what Mine-Imator's got! 

56 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

nice. so are you officially back into MI instead of c4d?

Just... just wow.

@SKIBBZ Holy rabies. It's very nice of you to just give something as crucial as walk cycles out to anybody who'd like them. This is sure to boost M.I. morale and I commend you for your generosity.  :D

8 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Just... just wow.

@SKIBBZ Holy rabies. It's very nice of you to just give something as crucial as walk cycles out to anybody who'd like them. This is sure to boost M.I. morale and I commend you for your generosity.  :D

I like to help people on making their animations better. :) I watch a lot of animations that lack a good or okay walk cycle, so that's another reason I decided to help tutor the viewers that decide to watch the video to help them make their own walk cycles! Or if they're lazy, then just download the animation presets and use them when you need to use them haha 

The god of animating has returned from his treacherous voyage to the outcast lands of C4D.

(Could ya make a fighting tutorial next? Like, fist fighting and sword fighting?)

Edited by Shah

3 hours ago, Shah said:

(Could ya make a fighting tutorial next? Like, fist fighting and sword fighting?)

To me, those take the longest for me to animate and are the most tedious for me. I more than likely won't make one, sorry. :(