Dev update #8: The end?

Right in the feels....
You cooooould expand on Minecraft Noteblock Studio. That program kinda needs a bit more polishing and more customization since minecraft added command blocks/ playsound command/ different item format.

Also will dav-imator be a thing?

14 hours ago, Tromstep said:

Amen.

Not Christian tho.

Also, I have used MI since it 0.6.2. I remembered. I made so many animations on that version to 0.7. But now becuz of sorta computer, it ruined meh memories so project is gone. Unlucky I haven't show you guy how much MI is good. (Btw, I made Notch vs. Herobrine). I'm glad that MI is good and easy for animating. Lucky becuz if my friend. If my friend didn't tell me about MI, I would play a lot of TF2 and become P2p. Previously, I just finding the worse things about MI. I kept negative. I'm sorry. I just. I'm impatient guy. I'm glad that I met another Youtubers. So glad. Idk how much fun things to animating. Thank you and have fun with your new things tho.

Good job, Dav-imator. (Not Dave Fennoy)

Great way to start 2016!

Thank you for what you've done for us. We'll always be with you in your future adventures :)

May the Dave be with you. :P

Edit: Can you release the code for Mine-imator to the public? I'm sure some of us have the knowledge and practice so that they can keep updating Mine-imator to keep up with the new Minecraft releases. Nvm, I didn't read the entire post... silly me.

Edited by CH3COON

The community we have today is unbelivable for such a userfriendly softwere. I want this to stay updated, sadly it wont.
 But that doesn't make it less awesome. Making such a program as MineImator on your own is a huge accomplishment.

I want to thank you David for making this, and the community who has been suggesting ideas and features for the next updates.

Live long and prosper. 

All the best, -Martin.

Edited by IHaz0Cape

Thank you, David. For making Mine-imator. Without it, i would be making 2D animations these days. 3D animations are awesome, even if they're made of Minecraft or not. You shall live longer than anyone else in here and i have nothing else to say but a congratulations to you for doing this. I thank you, for everything you've done. You're the reason i joined Mine-imator.

We will salute you as the owner of the Mine-imator forums.

Keep on living and never give up.

You, are all of the best around us, Mr. David. Thank you. For everything. -Muhammad Nasiruddin

I've been with you from the start David and I've supported you all the way from the beginning to the end, and I have to say, this program has come a long way from the original short animation program I once saw it as where bending wasn't even a thing and only one grass color was allowed. Now we have shaders, particles, audio, SSAO and all these new features. It's come so far in the past two years to a point I never saw coming. (Okay maybe I guessed the shaders but that was a lucky shot. ;) )

You have supported me and I've supported you, even before my days as a mod, and after the days as a big user here. You chatted with me a great deal and we've become good friends, something I thought that was only a mystery as your ambiguity here made things a bit tricky, but alas it happened anyways. The forums have grown a lot since their early days of Rummy, Skiedude, and Zeuxs being prodigies for an early kickstart to the forums. When the forums only had so few people here. Many newcomers here simply don't understand the feeling of seeing this place grow from "just an idea" to "The Minecraft Animation program" and there's something heartwarming about seeing that happen.

Your dream for this program has come true. You've worked your ass off to make it happen, and it's making animation easier to understand overall. And a lot of newcomers can just jump in and make something, because it's so simple just to work on things. Animation should never be hard to do, and this program reminds us of that. Because the real skill comes from diligence and patience.

I hear people saying "the forums are dying" or "These forums are as good as dead" but this is actually the best time we've had in years. The forums just serve as a medium for this animation program. And as long as there are people who use Mine-imator, there will always be a forums. Never forget what the purpose of these forums are and you'll come to realize it's not dead.

Anyway, I don't know what the future holds for me, or you David. But i'll be sure to give you a hand if you ever want to give a go at animation sometime.

The forums, mine-imator as a software. will never die quiet.. I know people never really look at me for much anymore. but i feel like i should tell a little story. I started using mine-imator at a time when i was about to give up animation in general. my frustration to get started on it made me really mad and maya/c4d didn't help. At the same day my then later close friend frossa made meet the pyro in mine-imator. i instantly grabbed mine-imator and started playing around. at the time we didn't have any X/Y/Z coordinates on screen. only on settings. it was very friendly and unfriendly at the same time. it was simple and it worked. i made my first animation i put on youtube in mine-imator and when the forums opened. i joined in imminently. I grew with the community. making my then retired pilot animation for a series that fell flat on its face. I meet new friends that i would still talk to this day, i even had a chance to be a chat mod. (Although i didn't do much) All in 3 years. While i have moved on to my previously really hard programs like maya (not C4D.) i still appropriate mine-imator. thank you for the program david and thanks for all the fun i have had in here. and onto the next year.

Edited by Rummy

David: Will be moving to other stuff etc.

Me: Okay then. good luck on that!

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering how in the world did we have a community where the most of the members aren't even animators themselves!?

Edited by TestSub2833
get it?

back in 0.6 i remember myself animating a guy throwing a pickaxe at a zombie 

When i look at it now it was good but then... The animation knowledge Faded after 1.0.0 Demo

I still love makeing test animations and rigs/Wallpapers

But..

3 hours ago, TestSub2833 said:

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering how in the world did we have a community where the most of the members aren't even animators themselves!?

Lel i never exactlly even use mineimator that much these days. I just really like the friendly community.

Other than that this has been a very great ride, i remember the first time i watched that AntVenom video finding this program. Being a very immature and annoying little son of a mother.

And with the 2-3 month pause i called "Quit" between the 1.0.0 demo and 1.0.3 She* has grown up well....i salute to you king Dave-Imator, Ruler of the kingdom of Mine-Imator, Slayer of the Giant beast's, C4D,Maya,and Blender.

*mineimator

Edited by x3j50