Dev update #8: The end?

I'm very glad you'll still be adding new Minecraft things, and that you finally decided that you had finished what you came here for.

I agree %100 (Or is it 100%? :P) with @Shane, you're why I have a (SORTA) successful channel. It's growing, fast, and that's cuz of you.

You know why it's cuz of you?

Blender is too complicated. What I made with that was garbage, and that's an understatement.

And PLZ know that this is so much easier for all us out there too dumb to be able to figure out how to use all those options and settings and buttons and other annoying complicated features on other programs.
I mean, really though. It WAS garbage, what I did with things other than Mine-imator.

It's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKegTu7Svwg

Vs. this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j53IZVduxNs

So yea. You see what I mean. Thx tunz :D

Oh boy! Thanks david for such an amazing program. I started in 0.7 and it's actually nice to see how this comunity is expanding every day, with new content and new users. I haven't made a single animation (Well, except my animation tests) But i already have a lot of great people to see. I will finish my comment with this line:

"David is love, David is life"

-Willingsas, 2016

David This is absolutely extraordinary how much you have done for us. There are literally no words to describe how thankful i am for you and your wondrous efforts to make a free program. You have given Many of us SOO many opportunities for YouTube, and Future careers. I remember when i started back in 0.2/0.3 with Mine-imator, Such memories. I am so astonished how far its gotten.

We Salute you.

vBede9G.gif

I've been around Mine-imator for 3 and half years now. I appreciate your hard work to make this program what it is today. It is amazing how you've continued to program this despite any outside problems you may have had. We appreciate it.

Wow. My life is FLASHING before my eye's! Unbelievable!

I'm very proud! Ever since 2012 (Even though I NEVER had an account,) I decided to do a little bit of this and that... It was quite fun indeed! Also, I totally understand how you feel about moving on. Totally! Even though I didn't animate much, this was a better step for animating to me, and it was probably way easier, and more fun than Blender.. Even though... people might like Blender and its features... I tried to use it for games, but yet the designs, and the lag I on the game system creator thingy didn't work... I want to tell you now Dave... everything you did, is now a part of my child hood, and memories

On 12/31/2015 at 4:14 PM, The_Lohkdesgds said:

You should try expanding this Mine-Imator thing to an Everything-imator. Maybe you can put other games in it and make "better graphics" (it's already very good!) and make a bigger animation software, like the others we know (Cinema4D, Blender, Maya). I like Mine-Imator a lot, to me it is like 98% of what I want ;P
Hmm one thing I was thinking, is there any way to render in 360º?

what

... On a serious note i'm glad you're onto bigger things, david. i hope the best for your future endeavors.

Damn....I feel as if many animators started out in mine imator, such as A&V Artwork. Its such a shame to see it not receiving any more major new features....(Mac/linux port anyone?)

I do think it would be a good idea to release the code and make it open source. That would be the icing on the cake. :)

May animations not suffer! :P 

This software is an incredible feat in the programming universe. Seriously, with a program of this standard, I would be expecting Mojang or YoYoGames to be trying to buy this program from you! :P

Great work on the program, I can't wait to see what happens in the future. (I still enjoy playing Chaos and Die now and then, what's next?)

On 12/31/2015 at 1:50 PM, Ocelot said:

Maybe the updates will be be gone, but hey! Pong is still a fun game, right? I don't think this community is going anywhere, considering how little of us actually animate :P 

Thank you so much for creating this program. Though I may never have succeeded in using it, I've met great friends that have helped me through really hard times on this forum, and I'm so happy that I came ^w^ 

(The fact that the announcement for this topic looked like this: !?? rather than this: ?! annoys me more than it should. xD)

It doesn't help that a lot of people are having problems getting it to work because of a c++ error that a lot of people keep getting, me included.

i know that i have told you many times how thnkfull i was for you making this bautifull piece of software but i did want atleast 3 mor things added and now i just remembrd its not that easy but it would have been cool if you could make it so that we can make rigged capes that blow with the wind, reflectiveness like for the circle since idk if we can already make it so but im gussing its a lot of rigging, and last thing i really wanted in min imator was to be able to make your own shapes or atleast have a piramid or b able to get less polygons from any shape so we could make like a hexagon from the cilinder (u get it). but i will have to liv with what i have now for always :( but i am proud of you ^w^^w^^w^ u r da bst

On 1/10/2016 at 8:19 PM, JakeBlack2003 said:

o_o

BUT WAIT THERE ARE STILL BUGS TO BE FIXED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. lol

dont worry he said he will still fix bugs and stuff like that, also add items from future updats of minecrfat.

P.S. LOL

P.P.S u hav bn dfitd

P.P.P.S if u dont know why i say u r dfited becouse i did a bigger lol

well thanks david for all the years of hard work i started at .5 and enjoyed it right away when i saw the new update where shadows were introduced i got so exited

and i used it like crazy even until this latest update i have had some contact with you and you have always helped me i just want to thank you for everything.

everyone has to move on sometime and i respect that you have worked on this for many years and sometimes it must have been a pain in the ass to do it but here is just a thank you and goodbye from me.

greatings Martijn

986462_orig.gif