Some Decent Walk Cycle [Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

46 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

No c'mon, mate! Your animations are pretty dang smooth, no need to feel mushed. I just couldn't resist just leaving Mine-Imator. 

Naw, I'm glad you're back mate. I was joking, cos I've been putting off working on improving my walk cycles. I've needed to for awhile. 

1 hour ago, EpicJ said:

I think chillin' with C4D has maybe helped you improve.

Just....maybe.

GREAT ANIMATION BTW 10 OUT OF 10.

I've definitely learned how to finally make an okay walk cycle. I can also try to replicate IK bending... maybe. Thank you for the 10's! 

22 hours ago, MinesterTheFloop said:

It's weird to see an animation by you that isn't heavily topped by AE. Nice work, as always.

I haven't used AE in a while, plus I didn't think this really needed any editing at all. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Correen said:

It's been too long; looking good hombre.

Where the heck have you been?? It's been a while. 

8 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Where the heck have you been?? It's been a while. 

I'm a senior in high school, did sports, weight lifting, gained about 30 pounds (not fat weight haha), I've been busy with other things, but I really felt like coming back to the community. I'm working on a new project right now actually. I'm a little late for a good ol' Hallow's Eve video, but hey, better late than never.

Edited by Correen

11 minutes ago, Correen said:

I'm a senior in high school, did sports, weight lifting, gained about 30 pounds (not fat weight haha), I've been busy with other things, but I really felt like coming back to the community. I'm working on a new project right now actually. I'm a little late for a good ol' Hallow's Eve video, but hey, better late than never.

Haha well that's good! Good to see you again, man.