Some Decent Walk Cycle [Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, MasteredRedstone said:

Hmmmm. This kind of makes the releasing your MI files useless. Not that it is useless in benefiting the community, but the reason you released everything it now irelivant. 

I'm still glad he did, or I'd still be... not good at animating.

1 minute ago, KicksBrickster said:

I'm still glad he did, or I'd still be... not good at animating.

But now that SKIBBZ is back, we can all rejoice as our animations start to fall in comparison to his. As we see our animations fall, we will either decided to give up or improve. I vote for improve!

Just now, MasteredRedstone said:

But now that SKIBBZ is back, we can all rejoice as our animations start to fall in comparison to his. As we see our animations fall, we will either decided to give up or improve. I vote for improve!

Or, we can all keep improving and not care about whether or not he crushes all of our faces when it comes to Mine-Imator.

Edit: As always, I didn't read the full post. Silly old me.

Edited by KicksBrickster

Just now, KicksBrickster said:

Or, we can all keep improving and not care about whether or not he crushes all of our faces when it comes to Mine-Imator.

I guess I'll prepare to get my face crushed repeatedly by the animations of SKIBBZ. As long as I improve, I'm happy. The plus is that I can use the face cushing as motivation!

1 minute ago, Heavenira said:

Also, the feet and amazing. I just can't help to notice that when Steve moves his body left and right, it looks very exaggerated. A little reduced, and it's 10/10!

Oh yeah I can totally do that! I'm just a bit rusty with going back to FK again haha 

50 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

reusing-plastic-bottle.jpg
you doin' back again, Skibbz, old buddy, old pal?! Just a little bit of advice: if you keep trying to do both programs things will probably get kinda difficult to manage.
Anyways, the walk cycle looks fabulous. Also don't highlight right here ----> skrubz

I am so enraged 

59 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

You're back in MI? That's surprising.

And I very much like the walk cycle.

*feels inadequate again* :P

No c'mon, mate! Your animations are pretty dang smooth, no need to feel mushed. I just couldn't resist just leaving Mine-Imator. 

54 minutes ago, UltraGamerHD said:

So... You will keep doing tests with Mine-Imator, but animations only with Cinema 4D?

I dont know

I'm not really sure, right now it's just a matter of trying to adapt to both programs now.