R E A L I T Y - Concept 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

I guess im the only one here who can't watch this without feelin like things are WAY too over exaggerated. I was luckily able to watch just about half of it

It's just a dream(Rather, a lucid nightmare), of course it's going to be over exaggerated. You should pay more attention to the lore as much as the fight's purpose.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

It's just a dream, of course it's going to be over exaggerated. You should pay more attention to the lore as much as the fight's purpose.

What Lore? -__-. Dude the animation is the only thing that matters to m since I can't even understand the sudden scene changes to things that I don't even understand

4 hours ago, SDWAN said:

What Lore? -__-. Dude the animation is the only thing that matters to m since I can't even understand the sudden scene changes to things that I don't even understand

is there literally anything you don't complain about

oh my gosh guys do you want to get THIS topic locked too because you're argument?! You're obviously not getting anywhere and the last several times anyone has been in an argument with SDWAN the topic has been locked, so please, have some maturity and just leave it.

Anyways, about the animation! Amazing work as always, James! The fight was great and the story around it was deep, complex, and intriguing witch is awesome! Great work :D  

9 hours ago, SDWAN said:

I guess im the only one here who can't watch this without feelin like things are WAY too over exaggerated. I was luckily able to watch just about half of it

That doesn't explain how he can make the animations better. You just complain about things without giving tips to fix them. Cryo wasn't just talking about this post.