Ocean Monument - Minecraft Scenery

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whats Up Guys, Broken Here and today I Got a new scenery for you...

Ocean Monument!

In this .blocks file. There is One Ocean Temple or Monument. I Found It on land, not on water..Just Experimenting Customize World Option. 

Download Here

Screenshots!

Here are some Pics

da61HLx.jpg

The View from My Mc Gameplay

CWkQjrj.png

8NvqxRK.png

That's All Guys! Please Push Add reputaton and please like

And It's Up to You. Whether choose This because, You have to spent a lot of time Searching this, but if you download this, Its ganna save your time

Edited by BrokenScreenPro
Many People Complaining (Deal with it)

14 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

welp

14 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

there's this little feature, it's called filter.

14 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

Duhdoi, mcedit can remove the water, or yaknow... use the filters MI has

I Used Customized World Type then I click Randomize A couple of times. After I did it. I launched the world then I found A Ocean Monument after Spawn. Then I Put it To Mine-imator then i used the filter tool then removed the unnecessary blocks then that's how i made it 

1 minute ago, BrokenScreenPro said:

I Used Customized World Type then I click Randomize A couple of times. After I did it. I launched the world then I found A Ocean Monument after Spawn. Then I Put it To Mine-imator then i used the filter tool then removed the unnecessary blocks then that's how i made it 

we know, but anyone could do that in a matter of minutes, so this is kinda useless.

22 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

we know, but anyone could do that in a matter of minutes, so this is kinda useless.

Critical Much?

I never thought about how to do this type of thing, so on the positive, I now have two choices, use this one, or make my own using the instructions posted here.