[WIP] Papyrus Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, Its been a while. I'll probably explain why another time but for now i wanna show you what ive been working on for the past few hours.

Papyrus From Undertale!

fatLEkn.png

He's missing a head atm as im workering how i should do his jaw. but im working on it.

Feedback would be great!

Just now, Mlke said:

You can be that? I thought you just played it once then all of the "magic" was gone. I don't see much of any replay value in it.

Well custom night for one, then playing all games, then fad world which will probably have a ton of replay value

Just now, Mime360 Animations said:

not even close

fn.af is better and your gonna like it

Ā 

cute_ending_by_everythinganimations-d9jd

don't you "Everything_Animations Cute Ending" me you also-fan of him.

Ā 

I love fad, i love undertale. You can like more than one game, no reason to get immature about it and start bashing me because i like a game that you don't

43 minutes ago, Mime360 Animations said:

fn.af is better. so. no.

Ā 

38 minutes ago, Mime360 Animations said:

It's like everything I hate about FN.AF fans rolled into one, going on about how their game is better and how you Have To Like It.

I don't get your comments, he simply, and nicely,Ā told you that you should play the game yourself before you say the game is overrated..Ā How did that revokeĀ these responses?

@Mime360 AnimationsĀ Bruh, hush...

Shh, shhhhh...

No, just no, shshshshhhhhh... Go to sleep...

I'm a -tronic helping another fadder out, just shhhh...

@AlexanderExodiusĀ I'm thoroughly impressed by this. YourĀ Item Sheet flat-style never ceases to surprise me. This isĀ freakingĀ good. Ā :thumbsup:Ā 

Edited by Emanatronic

fad is a dissapointment for every hardcore gamer (like me). It's just... Why did they make it??? Play Fallout 4 or even Dark Souls.Ā they made 4 games and a frickin movie, are they millionaires or what?

9 hours ago, Crated said:

fad is a dissapointment for every hardcore gamer (like me). It's just... Why did they make it??? Play Fallout 4 or even Dark Souls.Ā they made 4 games and a frickin movie, are they millionaires or what?

Well dude. F.N.A.F isnt for everyone. and anyway its not a hardcore game so.... y'know.....

On 12/17/2015 at 7:15 PM, Mime360 Animations said:

not even close

This might be shocking, but You can like more than oneĀ game (series)

Simply play Undertale, nobody is forcing you, just like nobody is forcing people to like FN.AF... well besides you

Edited by Devin Manning