Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Blitz

A brief piece of story information

The story begins in the walled city of Mortalis.
Everything was once peaceful, people could build in the wilds without fear, humans were free to explore new places
and roam the world as they pleased.
Then, the darkness awakened.

Out of nowhere, creatures known as shadows began walking the earth, on the hunt for human life.
They possess predatorial skills, soulbound shadow weapons and combat efficiency, while their goal is to kill every survivor they can find.
The initial invasion brought 90% of the human race to death.
The remaining 10% now live in huge walled cities, sanctuaries free from the darkness outside.

But nothing lasts forever.

Alongside the shadows, a dominant guild known as the crimson walk the ruins as well.
They are a race of fallen angels, and powerful knights which serve them in death.

The crimson ranks are made of both knights and angels, both house a powerful taste for human blood.

Requirements-

Spoiler

I have created the skins, models and story-line for this animation.
I will also be doing the actual animation (unless anyone wishes to help)

Things i would like-
- Voiceovers for characters (teenage ish age is the best)
   - Jace Argus (main character) - He has a strong will to survive, protect his friends and push through the darkness until the end.
   - Faith Alerius - A smaller girl fitted with a katana and quick movements. She is more focused on protecting her friends than destroying the evil.
   - Ryan Katsuke - A strong guy who uses an axe and a shield as his weapons. He is a laughable person who can think up an inspiring speech at any time.
   - Ghost - A mysterious character who keeps his name concealed. Is he shy? Or is he hiding something more... He uses a sniper rifle as his weapon.

If you would like to help in a non-main role, we can keep in contact for a small character bit.

If anyone has any experience with editing in other programs (if this ever comes up), it could be useful.

I can provide an intro bit into the animation for people who help (with links for channels or whatever)

if anyone can make or remix music soundtracks that would be awesome

A trailer image-
The non angel character in the image is Jace Argus

Spoiler

ugwzIdj.jpg

More images if you want to see them:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/48132-blitz-trailer-images/#comment-552124

If you are interested in any of this, PM me and i can invite you to a group message chat.
We can talk through Skype / Discord / Messages

Edited by xXSilverswordXx

7 hours ago, xXSilverswordXx said:

I will also be doing the actual animation (unless anyone wishes to help)

I want to help plz!

7 hours ago, xXSilverswordXx said:

But nothing lasts forever.

And every legend no matter how great, fades with time.

With each passing year, more and more details are lost until all that remains are myths, half truths, to put it simply, lies.

And yet, in all the known universe, between here and the Farlands...

The legend of the Order Of the Stone endures, unabridged, as self-evident fact.

so ye, I'm in

and that's a nice storyline

Edited by TheGoldenAnimations