R E A L I T Y - Concept 3 Teaser [WALLPAPER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 12/10/2015 at 3:04 PM, The Tan James said:

“But no Matter where you go, Just be sure to make it on,

The Last Train to paradise.”

NVkrJql.png

Coming Soon

Reveal hidden contents

So yeah, Concept 3 is going to be released Really soon, I'm going to make an official teaser trailer for it, but I'm actually just finishing up the last scene of the 3rd concept

Also How this is going to work now, is that i will release all concepts separately, but then later when i've finished them all, @Cryotivity and I are working on a remastered version that will become REALITY the movie. 

Oh come on "the last train to paradise"     no creative teaser text no non of that just KDrew in this piece

Edited by Connor Universe

On 10/12/2015 at 10:11 AM, The Tan James said:

Thats a secret. 

Probably james against himself. He vs his own darkside.

To get out of the sadness and depression, everyone can cheer you up, but cannot really help you to get out of the sadness once and for all, helping yourself is the only way out. Therefore, I guess the last fight is james against himself.

Meh idek. I m just sayin.

1 hour ago, victory summery said:

Probably james against himself. He vs his own darkside.

To get out of the sadness and depression, everyone can cheer you up, but cannot really help you to get out of the sadness once and for all, helping yourself is the only way out. Therefore, I guess the last fight is james against himself.

Meh idek. I m just sayin.

Thats concept 7. I already said there were 8 concepts, i confirmed the opponents of every one of them except for concept 8