Piano Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I have this project I'm working on, and as I was making this piano I decided to release it to the public due to there not being any other good Concert Piano rigs. So here you go! It's fully functional, with working keys, and working other things. The only thing it doesn't include is an opening door, because that would allow you to see into it, and I cant make the inside. If you're wondering why, just look at this picture for all of your answers.

Pictures

Spoiler

vCUCJv4.pngEjI7t1H.png5tIwxJc.png

bay6JBW.pngZWhqqyN.png

Download

Go here if you'd like to use the download that would support me a tiny bit. (AKA: Ad.fly)

Or go here if you hate ads to death (I totally understand)

It's even endorsed by Steve himself!

Spoiler

0lSq1ca.png

And if you like, leave a like!

Edited by Mlke
Forgot a picture

14 minutes ago, blockerlocker said:

I believe the shorter term for this instrument is a "piano."

I believe that the word 'grand' could be placed before 'concert', for more accuracy.

Very nice rig! Glad to see you got all three pedals there :3 

1 hour ago, Ocelot said:

I believe that the word 'grand' could be placed before 'concert', for more accuracy.

Very nice rig! Glad to see you got all three pedals there :3 

Says the Piano Artist herself.

6 hours ago, Mlke said:

The only thing it doesn't include is an opening door, because that would allow you to see into it, and I cant make the inside. If you're wondering why, just look at this picture for all of your answers.