Fainted World [MI Movie Project]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!
I want to create a film, movie or video. Depending on "Stuff" the video will be + or - 30m. The Name Fainted World May change, It just came to me. I don't have the script yet but I have a basic story right here :

Basic Story:

Spoiler Main character Spawns in a world.
He finds a city / village.
He makes friends.
They are stuck in a world like Story mode with minimum knowledge of Minecraft.
A hacker wanting to take over this world, takes place as the owner and begins to corrupt the world, with evil stuff.
Character must find a certain player that knows everything about Minecraft.
The Player defeats the hacker after he get overwhelmed with power and corruption

JOBS:
Voice actors :

Spoiler

-Main Character
-Friend 1
-Friend 2
-Possible Hacker (Might be me)
-Possible Owner (Some one who has a narrator like voice)
-lets say 10 other people.

Editors :

Spoiler

-A After Effects Wizard (maybe 2)
-Clip Combiner (can be the Wizard)

Creators :

Spoiler

-Scenery Builder (multiple)
-Co-Writer (maybe 2)
-Skin dude. (has to be with a other job)

Animation :

Spoiler

-Multiple Animator
-A couple Rigger

More jobs may be added. (You dont choose a category you choose something inside of it, Ex : Creators  Co-writer )

People who Have jobs :

Spoiler

Antcioff : Voice Friend 1

MineshaftGT01 : Maybe Voice. Help With script

MobKiller : Voice. Animation

Garnet : Voice Narrator?

TBNRdad : Editor, Animator, Scenery Builder, Script, MAybe Voice

Slonator : Voice Maybe friend

GraspingBoot : Voice

TheGoldenAnimations : Animating, Rigging

Hiendiep55 : Voice, help skin.

Plan:

Spoiler

Me and the Co-writer will make the script. adding a lot of the ideas of the rest of the group. Meanwhile the rest of the group can prepare for there part and make friends (if not already) with the other members (share channel and stuff). While the Script is made scenery will be able to be built. With the character done in midways the skin and rigs can get created.

After the script is done, The animators will start animating. The voice actors will start practicing there role. As the scene are done, the Wizard can add some special lights and realistic clouds and stuff. The Clip Combiner can add those clips together.
When a scene is being made, the voice actors records there part and sends them to the editors and animators so that they can do there stuff.
(For lip movement and animating, Most of the non-main characters will not have mask and stuff.)

To Join :

Post what Job you want to have bellow. You may have multiple Jobs but tell me which one you want the most.

I will send you a message with a skype name

Add the skype name and help us make a Movie!

Edited by CubixGeek

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

I like the thought you put into this, but this has already been thought up before and... well...

Why don't you get better accustomed here before you go off making huge projects like this?  ;)

Well, sure it wont have the same results as what your are talking about.

And I'm making this for fun, its not really a "movie" and its not super serious. if it doesn't end up happening it wont be the end of the world.

2 hours ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

if you haven't foundd someone to write the script yet, I can do that.

At the moment I writhing the script but you can help if you want. But I recommend you to maybe choose a other jobs with that.

Just now, CubixGeek said:

At the moment I writhing the script but you can help if you want. But I recommend you to maybe choose a other jobs with that.

just in case my second comment didn't show:

1 minute ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

I might be able to do voice acting too, depending on the characters.

and I can help with set design, and a bit of animation.

14 hours ago, CubixGeek said:

Hello!
So I want to make a Mine-imator movie. This “Movie” isnt supposed to be 1 hour long, maybe less then 30 min. For now I haven't done much on the script but he basic idea is this:

Basic Story:
A player spawns and get lost.
He makes friend that help him.
The world is in hardcore, they live a bit like in minecraft story mode where everyone is a bit dumb at minecarft.
A.The owner of the world is missing because it was Too much power for him.
B. The world got hacked
The world is in going crazy, getting destroyed. Mobs are everywhere. Population of the world has gone down.
The main character and his friend have to find the Owner / Hacker and help / kill him.

JOBS:
Voice actors :

-Main Character
-Friend 1
-Friend 2

Editors :

Creators :
-Co-Writer (maybe 2)

Animation :
-Multiple Animator
-A couple Rigger

More jobs may be added. (You dont choose a category you choose something inside of it, Ex : Creators  Co-writer )

Plan:
Me and the Co-writer will make the script. adding a lot of the ideas of the rest of the group. Meanwhile the rest of the group can prepare for there part and make friends (if not already) with the other members (share channel and stuff). While the Script is made scenery will be able to be built. With the character done in midways the skin and rigs can get created.

After the script is done, The animators will start animating. The voice actors will start practicing there role. As the scene are done, the Wizard can add some special lights and realistic clouds and stuff. The Clip Combiner can add those clips together.
When a scene is being made, the voice actors records there part and sends them to the editors and animators so that they can do there stuff.
(For lip movement and animating, Most of the non-main characters will not have mask and stuff.)

To Join :

Post what Job you want to have bellow. You may have multiple Jobs but tell me which one you want the most.

I will send you a message with a skype name

Add the skype name and help us make a Movie!

I would love to be co-writer and clip combiner or editor what ever you want to call it. I can also voice act if needed and animate some stuff. 

Edited by minecraft4
updating

2 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

I would like to help on Voice Actor/Animator and i would like to see my skin in this production.

But, question is can i trust you to follow through with this and be the leader for this movie?

Yes you can trust me. What could make you think I could not be trust-able? 

and you're skin could get into it.

8 minutes ago, CubixGeek said:

Yes you can trust me. What could make you think I could not be trust-able? 

and you're skin could get into it.

Dude, i totally trust you. It was just a test and yeah!

2 hours ago, The Tan James said:

It might be only me but theres a part in the plot that sounds a tad bit like True Love. Idk.

First thing is that its only the base of the story so a lot of stuff will change and get improved. and second, I don't know whats True Love. (might have seen it might not, it just does't get back to me.)

21 minutes ago, CubixGeek said:

First thing is that its only the base of the story so a lot of stuff will change and get improved. and second, I don't know whats True Love. (might have seen it might not, it just does't get back to me.)

True Love is a movie he's working on 

2 hours ago, CubixGeek said:

JOBS:
Voice actors :

-Main Character
-Friend 1
-Friend 2

Editors :

Creators :
-Co-Writer (maybe 2)

Animation :
-Multiple Animator
-A couple Rigger

Alright, so these are the available jobs.

I see this as a way to not only help someone out, but to also open my capabilities to other people.

I can do the following jobs:

- Clip Combiner

- Animator

- Scenery builder

- Co-writer (decent amount of script experience)

- Possibly voice acting, depending on what you're looking for.

But, yes, this has been done before. ;)