Bionicle 2015 Wallpapers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The toa arrive into the city of mask makers

0cVXAgY.png

The Toa visit the Jungle region 

k9411g4.png

The toa go to the stone region 

Q7CQOT9.png

The Lewa and kopaka on look out

buX5Vig.png

Onua Patting tahus back as he spews fire

NBDDSWe.png

Gali and Pohatu enjoying the infinite sea view

lmd2PrT.png

The Toa of Ice,Water and earth watch tahu and lewa race (the white blocks are snow there so big because everything is shrunken)

6W2jZIe.png

The toa of Jungle and fire have a race

HfjRCob.png

Pohatu watching a bouncing magma cube

nHyKva4.png

All Weapons(schematics) Done by me Toa skins by Toa Idar

Edited by kierananimation

Just now, kierananimation said:

Dude would you rather have gears or have none also didnt the 2001 gear system sorta sucked to

they at least used a larger teeth amount then four in 2001...

and I would rather have none, because I wanted to make stop motions with them, without having to spend hours modifying them with custom builds.

1 minute ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

true... but even the chima webisodes were better then that....

Thats because there testing with bionicle first then the animations will get better. also they thought bionicle wasnt going to be good because everyone hates the ccbs system and they thought chima would be a  success

Just now, MineshaftGT01 said:

they at least used a larger teeth amount then four in 2001...

and I would rather have none, because I wanted to make stop motions with them, without having to spend hours modifying them with custom builds.

You do know that the gears they use have more friction so you can move one arm without a moving the other. and also i can defiantly keep the gear arm of 2001 from flopping back down  

3 minutes ago, kierananimation said:

Thats because there testing with bionicle first then the animations will get better. also they thought bionicle wasnt going to be good because everyone hates the ccbs system and they thought chima would be a  success

You do know that the gears they use have more friction so you can move one arm without a moving the other. and also i can defiantly keep the gear arm of 2001 from flopping back down  

I just want no gear box, so I can just do stopmotion with them, without having to redesign the characters...