Mine-Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore [Hosted by KicksBrickster]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

No offense, but the entries with lens-flare and motion blur offer misleading things. If this is intended to be to showcase what Mine-imator can do, it'd have to only use Mine-imator things.

This was my concern initially when you made the Collab, and you've heard it a million times but I'll say it until I'm dead. I don't think those entries are bad by any means, but if this would be used as a promo video, it simply could not be used if it uses features Mine-imator doesn't have. It wouldn't be right to lie to people, and people would be demanding their money back for things like that. (Bad for David's business)

I think the collab ended up really well, and the entries were well done. I'd look forward to another one in the future. But next time, and unlimited collab to avoid minding their limits.

Seeing this, i feel like i have to stop animating using minecrafty graphics, its time to move on to realistic graphics, i will try using lens flare and light rays using mineimator. There, i improve..

My 1st entry was last, it fits the video, but where's the 2nd one?

40 minutes ago, Salaudo said:

wha........ my...... my entry...... wasn't in it... D: was it that bad? :( 

37 minutes ago, RancorDrama123 said:

Kinda disappointed in how you left me out of all of it

It wasn't that they were bad or left out intentionally. I simply ran out of room in the video. 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎14‎:‎04‎, ÜberKiller said:

No offense, but the entries with lens-flare and motion blur offer misleading things. If this is intended to be to showcase what Mine-imator can do, it'd have to only use Mine-imator things.

I was thinking the exact thing. When people new to Mine-imator  look at the video, they might think the effects come with Mine-imator.