Desk Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This desk is based off of a desk in my bedroom.  If you feel there should be anything added to the rig, please say so.  This rig will be part of a modern life based series of rigs which will include a bunk bed,a spinny chair, a laptop, a game station, a ceiling fan, a lamp, and many other rigs.

6AGE2QZ.png

Sweet, but maybe the left surface of the desk can have its texture going in the same direction as the right portion?

Also, the walls of the desk should be solidly attached to the desk and not diagonally connected... 

Those are my views, at least. I'm very surprised that you didn't stretch textures.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Emanatronic

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Sweet, but maybe the left surface of the desk can have its texture going in the same direction as the right portion?

Also, the walls of the desk should be solidly attached to the desk and not diagonally connected... 

Those are my views, at least. I'm very surprised that you didn't stretch textures.  :thumbsup:

Alright, I was thinking about the wall part anyways.  Thanks for your input.