Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I´m making this little thank you to David and if he has his dev. team since you guys made an epic tool for beginers and can make them better in less than a year and for helping me in my dream (even if i have not made it full yet) but i want to be in video making (cinematography). And also i just went to check about the watermark removal and i saw it was free so it´s not that im cheap it´s just that i´m poor and can´t afford to donate but i would just do it to help this big project. David and dev. team if he has, Thank you (=

17 minutes ago, MikeMine2002 said:

I´m making this little thank you to David and if he has his dev. team since you guys made an epic tool for beginers and can make them better in less than a year and for helping me in my dream (even if i have not made it full yet) but i want to be in video making (cinematography). And also i just went to check about the watermark removal and i saw it was free so it´s not that im cheap it´s just that i´m poor and can´t afford to donate but i would just do it to help this big project. David and dev. team if he has, Thank you (=

David is a one man crew. Which is all the more reason to save up your money to donate.