Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There are many younger kids on this site, and as general first world society and western culture raise children to be more modest or look at the world modestly until a point, this probably could cause a bit of uneasiness to them.

I don't know why I said it fancifully, but here is the jist: Careful what you put on the forums, from what I know, younger kids dislike this type of thing due to how they were raised.

5 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

Please, can't somebody make reasonable boobs on a female for once? Subtlety is key.

1 minute ago, yuricraft said:

why is everybody in this community perverted?

I mean, I thought I did pretty good...

Besides, as a tip for classic exaggerated femininity(albeit society is changing this slowly) instead of, or added to you giving a large bussum and bottom, characters are usually also exaggerated in curves around the sides and legs.

13 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

why is everybody in this community perverted?

17 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

Please, can't somebody make reasonable boobs on a female for once? Subtlety is key.

WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL ITS JUST A PART OF THE HUMAN BODY LIKE HOW OLD R U IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BIG DEAL YOUR ACTING LIKE A 11 YEAR OLD COME ON ITS BASIC SCIENCE!

5 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL ITS JUST A PART OF THE HUMAN BODY LIKE HOW OLD R U IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BIG DEAL YOUR ACTING LIKE A 11 YEAR OLD COME ON ITS BASIC SCIENCE!

Not sure if serious or sarcastic.

4 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

The thing is.. all female rigs all look the same.

Bloody hell, does anyone in the Mine-imator rigging community even knows what the average female looks like? Do you all think girls have a 46F bra cup size? .~.

And what's with the butt? It looks like a hanging flap of skin.

8 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

It's actually Anatomy, but we get your point.

How about people just made it so that you can adjust the boob and butt size? So that you can have smaller boobs to not be too perverted or Bigger boobs to show off. Just get over it. they're boobs. God this makes me want to make a humanoid model
 for both genders so that people can just get over it

4 minutes ago, AlexanderExodius said:

How about people just made it so that you can adjust the boob and butt size? So that you can have smaller boobs to not be too perverted or Bigger boobs to show off. Just get over it. they're boobs. God this makes me want to make a humanoid model
 for both genders so that people can just get over it

do it