Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Cinematic (MIDSA collab entry, I guess?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whoa guys, I'm finally uploading something lmao...

So, this actually started out as a Mine-Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore collab entry, but I realize that it might not fit with the whole theme, and it's a bit longer than 10 seconds. But if you want to still use it KicksBrickster, then I do have a version without the music on it.

Anywho, this is actually my very first animation with 1.0.0, and to be honest I'm a bit iffy about it so far. But I think this actually turned out pretty good. It's all pure mine-imator with some color-correcting and green screen, so ye.

(this took way too long to make XP)

k, imma go play skyrim now.

Edited by Ironwave Studios
For those who are wondering, yes that is actually a real schematic loaded into mine-imator. The green screen thing was just because I did two separate renders w/different lighting because of issues with 1.0.0... k now imma really go play skyrim lmao

5 minutes ago, Mlke said:

The valley isn't Mineimator?! :c 

No, it's all one schematic in mine-imator, I just used green screen because 1.0.0 isnt very good with the lighting in large schematics. so I did one version with lighting meant for the faraway mountains, and then one with lighting meant for the guy up close...

I totally wouldn't've had to use a green screen in demo 5, but eh. it's all part of the learning process I guess.

But yeah, it;s all still in mineimator dont worry :)

23 minutes ago, UnmutEMC said:

That was really great for the first 1.0.0 animation :D

(now fix the camera! huehuehue)

thanks m8! :)

(bruh I had so many issues while making this darn video, be happy there's a camera at all lmao)