Mine-imator doesn't install right (HELP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

when i try to install i get part way through it and i get this

"C:\Mine-imator\Other\gzunzip.dll

an error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:

MoveFile failed; code 5 access is denied click retry to try again, ingoreto skip this file (not recommended), or adrot to cancel installation"

when i click retry it finishes installing, and then i try to launch it i get a thing saying that "the file C:\users\Nathan\Mine-imator\Other\gzunzip.dll could nit be found. try re-installing the program  in a location with out special characters, like C:/mine-imator" what do i do plz help!!!

On 10/31/2015, 10:04:47, Yngvar said:

when i try to install i get part way through it and i get this

"C:\Mine-imator\Other\gzunzip.dll

an error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:

MoveFile failed; code 5 access is denied click retry to try again, ingoreto skip this file (not recommended), or adrot to cancel installation"

when i click retry it finishes installing, and then i try to launch it i get a thing saying that "the file C:\users\Nathan\Mine-imator\Other\gzunzip.dll could nit be found. try re-installing the program  in a location with out special characters, like C:/mine-imator" what do i do plz help!!!

Are you using Mine-Imator 1.0.1?