Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

offtopic: Im guessing you selection of protagonists are limited?

ontopic: this animation didn't make that much sense to me

... Probably not for you. It's not that hard to understand, he runs away from demon dudes and dies at the end, I don't see how that's so hard to understand. 

ok then

Another satisfied viewer!

... Probably not for you. It's not that hard to understand, he runs away from demon dudes and dies at the end, I don't see how that's so hard to understand. 

That's the thing im not understandin. Just woke up without any backstory on why yo boy is in there. light kills itself. demons pop outta no where.

That's the thing im not understandin. Just woke up without any backstory on why yo boy is in there. light kills itself. demons pop outta no where.

I'm not the best when it comes to backstories, reason's why the guy I always animate with doesn't have an name nor a backstory or any personal information really, people just know him as a former killer. 

Too much work to make a good and original backstory for a character. 

Edited by SKIBBZ

ok then

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Y JUST Y

NO APOSTROPHE UNLESS IT'S POSSESSIVE. APOSTROPHES DO NOT MAKE THINGS PLURAL, SKRUBZ

I'm just going to know you as a grammar Nazi for now on. Could you please not call me that, i'm only asking? It really irritates me when people do that.

I'm just going to know you as a grammar Nazi for now on. Could you please not call me that, i'm only asking? It really irritates me when people do that.

xD I'm just joking man. Your animation was really well done and grammar's just a peeve of mine. I'll quit calling you Skrubz xD

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

xD I'm just joking man. Your animation was really well done and grammar's just a peeve of mine. I'll quit calling you Skrubz xD

Thanks.

Yeah I know you were, it just irritates me when people call me that, like it drives me crazy. 

Wow, speechless. Just speechless. This is pretttty great.

and it's a whole 4-5 minutes without the text stuff, still a damned good sized animation.

its times like these i wonder to myself, what would lily have been?

Hey thanks blocker! I worked my butt off on this.

With LILY, I wish I could tell you that.