Keyframes custom colors

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In mineimator, we all know that per object it assigns it a random color. What if we could change that color, per object, or even just key frame itself, along with a "default color" being ___ option.

USES:

-Grouping together certain parts of animation in case it's all in one file. Making finding parts a lot easier.

-Fitting to our mi theme. As of now, it looks out of place... And like it doesn't belong.

I'd imagine it be something like a menu in the settings interface menu. With a checkbox for "Random" and a checkbox for "Set to on start"  and a color choosing thingy.

Thanks for listening! :D

I like the idea, but random colors helps with recognizing where keyframes are attached to on the left-hand side of the timeline. It makes things easier to see.

If users dislike the option, or need it different, I said there still could be a random option. This mainly came up to me when I changed the theme on mineimator, It looked... Very out of place being random different colors, and sorta ruined the feel to the theme.