Mine-imator video problem!?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When I render something in the new Mine-imator 1.0.0 (Full Version) I can't play those videos with windows media player, even tho I can render successfully.

This problem doesn't occur with videos rendered with 1.0.0 Demo 5 but on the new full version..

I don't know if it's a codec problem or something like that.. Any suggestions?

When I open a video, windows media player freezes or just plays a few frames and freezes.

david, i got a problem. when zooming out on a large schematic, i noticed that i can see the interior of the schematic itself. is there any fix to this?

Look in Settings, there should be a setting to render edges of huge schematics, under "Graphics". Re-load the animation after changing that.

Sorry, I've noticed something else.

I can play those files on Vlc but when I import them into a video editing software (I tried After Effects, Premiere and Song Vegas) the video gets messed up or not play.

Do I need to install any kind of codec?

When I render something in the new Mine-imator 1.0.0 (Full Version) I can't play those videos with windows media player, even tho I can render successfully.

This problem doesn't occur with videos rendered with 1.0.0 Demo 5 but on the new full version..

I don't know if it's a codec problem or something like that.. Any suggestions?

When I open a video, windows media player freezes or just plays a few frames and freezes.

Happened to me too.

I fixed it. But I have NO IDEA how.

Look in Settings, there should be a setting to render edges of huge schematics, under "Graphics". Re-load the animation after changing that.

Dude, even with that off i have the same problem. besides it did render the edge of the schematic even though render edges of huge schematics is off.