Minecraft Sound Pack — 1.17

24 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

I have 1 question: where did you find these sounds? The 1.15 .jar doesn't have a 'sounds' folder, probably because of the rewrite to the sound system, so i'm curious how you find them now.

The developers used something called hashing to make the files easier to retrieve by the game, so they're sort of hidden. I'm using the Minecraft Sound Extractor utility by CausticLasagne to find and extract them in a folder which I can upload for anyone to use! :)

Edited by Voxy

how can you extract minecraft sound? I mean, minecraft sound files have the extension fsb. how can you convert it to ogg extension? please teach me.

And one more thing, do you want to convert the new sounds from the minecraft update for our use?

5 hours ago, Roni said:

how can you extract minecraft sound? I mean, minecraft sound files have the extension fsb. how can you convert it to ogg extension? please teach me.

And one more thing, do you want to convert the new sounds from the minecraft update for our use?

what do you mean? ogg file types. are an music file type. wth do you mean

10 hours ago, Roni said:

.FSB files are only used in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, because it uses a third-party sound engine called Fmod. My sound pack is extracted from Minecraft Java Edition, where the sounds use the .OGG format (albeit under a hashed file name, which still requires some conversion work, but tools for this exist), so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

I update the pack as soon as a new version of the game is released, so it will be updated to 1.17 and later 1.18 when they're available. :) 

On 25/4/2021 at 22.17, Voxy said:

File .FSB hanya digunakan di Minecraft edisi Bedrock, karena menggunakan mesin suara pihak ketiga yang disebut Fmod. Paket suara saya diekstrak dari Minecraft Java Edition, di mana suaranya menggunakan format .OGG (meskipun dengan nama file yang di-hash, yang masih memerlukan beberapa pekerjaan konversi, tetapi alat untuk ini ada), jadi saya khawatir saya tidak dapat membantu kamu dengan itu.

Saya memperbarui paket segera setelah versi baru permainan dirilis, jadi itu akan diperbarui ke 1.17 dan kemudian 1.18 ketika tersedia. :) 

about the fsb, that's okay. I'm glad you wanted to share the latest version of the sound file. Thank you very much?

Edited by Roni

On 10/30/2015 at 8:54 AM, Voxy said:

zoXuT0W.png

Hello, animators! I've extracted all sound effects and songs from Minecraft 1.16 (snapshot 20w19a) and packed them all into a neat little pack for use with Mine-imator, or anything else, really!

All sounds are provided as extracted, in the .ogg format and with their original names and folder structure. Enjoy!

cJ4Mm97.png

Voxy, New version has been released, Version 1.17. Are you going to share the sound file? If so, that's really helpful

thank you

Hi everybody! I've updated the back to the latest available release of Minecraft, version 1.17 aka Caves & Cliffs Part One!

Starting with this update, I'm splitting the download link into two parts, one containing the sound effects, and one containing the soundtrack. The music files are pretty heavy (they make up two-thirds of the total file size of the entire pack!) and probably aren't going to be used as often as the actual sound effects, so hopefully this should considerably reduce download times and used storage space for most people.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Mastercraft Animation said:

Is this 1.17 Sound Pack that was on mediafire legal? Because I was worried that it might contain a virus.

I have zero incentive to hide a virus in the pack. ? They're just sound files, I've been providing them for almost 6 years now. If they were infected, people would've found out by now.

On 10/30/2015 at 8:54 AM, Voxy said:

zoXuT0W.png

Hey, animators! This pack contains all the sound effects and songs from Minecraft, extracted by yours truly for you to use in your own creations. All the sounds are provided as is, in their original Ogg Vorbis format, sorted in the same folder structure that the game uses. Enjoy!

aJ2uK8t.png

gVSkukt.png

hi, i have a question. is it okay to use this minecraft sound pack that you shared even though I don't use mine-imator to make videos? I will use this minecraft sound pack that you shared to make my video, but I don't use mine-imator, I use Blender 3D software, will you allow me to do it?

Edited by Roni