Minecraft Sound Pack — 1.17

Hey guys! The Minecraft Sound Pack has just been updated with sounds from the Minecraft 1.9 version!

Shout-out to the amazing @David for sparing 30 minutes of his life to code me a very nifty tool that allowed me to make this update in a few seconds, rather than in a few days! <3

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎08 at 11:59 AM, Voxy said:

Hey guys! The Minecraft Sound Pack has just been updated with sounds from the Minecraft 1.9 version!

Shout-out to the amazing @David for sparing 30 minutes of his life to code me a very nifty tool that allowed me to make this update in a few seconds, rather than in a few days! <3

Odd, I can't find the sounds when I extract the version jar in the assets folder. Thanks for this, but where is it usually?

Just now, J said:

Odd, I can't find the sounds when I extract the version jar in the assets folder. Thanks for this, but where is it usually?

Mojang basically hashed the songs. If you go in the objects folder in the assets, you'll find a bunch of folders containing a whole bunch of hashed files, and you need to get the .json index (in the indexes folder) to basically tell which hash corresponds to which file.

6 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Mojang basically hashed the songs. If you go in the objects folder in the assets, you'll find a bunch of folders containing a whole bunch of hashed files, and you need to get the .json index (in the indexes folder) to basically tell which hash corresponds to which file.

Why tho...

MY 666TH POST, HAIL SATAN. SOISOISOSDIOSIOSIOSISOISOISOSISOISOSIS

Edited by J