Mine-imator 1.2.9

12 minutes ago, Megatronusisdeath said:

I have a problem... I can't open any projects from precious versions of MI... I can create new projects and save on them.. but not the old ones. Is it a bug..? or did I miss something? can it be fixed or.. am I just supposed to accept it and move on..?

You need to supply more info, like a crash message, or even better, upload the affected projects so we can have a look.

17 minutes ago, david said:

You need to supply more info, like a crash message, or even better, upload the affected projects so we can have a look.

This is the crash log for one, even if all my projects are affected

of  Step Event0
for object app:

string_length argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a String (YYGS)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_buffer_write_string (line 6)
called from - gml_Script_json_save_value (line 14)
called from - gml_Script_json_save_var (line 25)
called from - gml_Script_project_save_template (line 24)
called from - gml_Script_project_save_objects (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_project_save (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_save (line 2)
called from - gml_Script_app_update_keyboard (line 33)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_step (line 26)
called from - gml_Object_app_Step_0 (line 0)

of  Step Event0
for object app:

string_length argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a String (YYGS)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_buffer_write_string (line 6)
called from - gml_Script_json_save_value (line 14)
called from - gml_Script_json_save_var (line 25)
called from - gml_Script_project_save_template (line 24)
called from - gml_Script_project_save_objects (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_project_save (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_save (line 2)
called from - gml_Script_app_update_keyboard (line 33)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_step (line 26)
called from - gml_Object_app_Step_0 (line 0)

it says the exact same thing on all the other projects. I don't know if maybe it's my computer, I'll be getting a new one in a couple of days. i don't know how to upload projects, but I will as soon as I find out how. thank you for your help. i mean it.

48 minutes ago, david said:

I used mediafire too upload the project, if want a better look. thank you for your help.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o3vo2wxz2a3qc1/Fall_of_Cybertron_Recreation_(Optimus_Capture_pt_1).zip/file

1 hour ago, Megatronusisdeath said:

I used mediafire too upload the project, if want a better look. thank you for your help.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o3vo2wxz2a3qc1/Fall_of_Cybertron_Recreation_(Optimus_Capture_pt_1).zip/file

Thanks,
I found the bug that is causing this, the crash occurs when you save a project with an item texture that has been removed. In the next patch this will be fixed.

20 hours ago, david said:

Thanks,
I found the bug that is causing this, the crash occurs when you save a project with an item texture that has been removed. In the next patch this will be fixed.

Thank you.. thank you. I'll be looking forward to it. And to your future work. I loved this new update, and hated that I couldn't use it. Thank you for not making me restart from zero.. I'll make sure to give more donations soon if I can..