Mine-imator 1.2.9

47 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

You can change the speed though

Yeah but it can't go as fast as they're described them wanting it to go

4 hours ago, moniker said:

The shake effect is not fast enough. I would like that i can go as fast as 1 frame up and next frame down.

Go into your program settings, turn the option that says "Allow unlimited values" to on. You should then be able to change it's speed to go faster than the max value by changing the number manually.

My problem is that, I installed the new 1.2.4 version, but since I did it the most part of my modells crash or the application don't open the old projects. when I try to open an old project writes this:

Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x80070057

Call: gr_d3d_device->cleardepthstencilview at line 671 in life\textures.cpp

what am I supossed to do then? Please someone help.

hello again nimi ?

i discovered another weird mine imator glitch. I believe this glitch can only occur when there is lag.

i imported a big (kinda laggy) map and then i spawned in a particle (glitch works with any) i selected it and deselected it. And wanted to trigger the particle so i was trying to figure out the inputs to activate the particle but instead, i undo. Then i went to redo and you know whats coming next...

*thanos snap*

of Draw Event
for object app:

I32 argument is unset
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_action_tl_select (line 47)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_redo (line 20)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 112)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 22)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 0)

yup..... it came out of no where...

Again... while attempting to repeat this glitch instead of getting an error, i duplicated the particle when i undo. Very strange and interesting isn't it?

Edited by PikaGamerPro
i discovered another glitch with the same method i think

Just now, MineWallpaper said:

I do not understand how everyone is hyped about the new update. There are new features to the camera for Mine-Imator and other stuff, but is there another reason why everyone is over reacting?

I'm not overreacting, but the new small features are cool.

Ok. So...
this error always happened after I import a Resourepack

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_startup (line 28)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line ?
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 11)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 0)

Ugh nvm, the problem is in my rental computer. I used Internet Café computer to test

Edited by Fitrigina
Problem Aborted

On 9/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, MineWallpaper said:

I do not understand how everyone is hyped about the new update. There are new features to the camera for Mine-Imator and other stuff, but is there another reason why everyone is over reacting?

Well the shadow glitch fix will save me editing like an idiot for hours in sony vegas, so that's awesome. Also ground texture being able to be animate is good for some scenes.

Now I would need that the clipping issues are fixed. For instance, iron bars are clipping all over the place, it trully is a mess. Have you looked into this? @Nimi