Mine-imator 1.2.9

Sorry Nimi, but I don't have trust in MI anymore, the newest version have some serious render bugs (at least for me). Practically when I want to render truly random project in any resolution from HD to 4K, it will **** up, show crash message in million small windows and then MI crash. Normal render works usually only on 2nd try.

(that's all what I had with newest MI, this wasn't showing to me in older version)

33 minutes ago, MicrogamerCz said:

Sorry Nimi, but I don't have trust in MI anymore, the newest version have some serious render bugs (at least for me). Practically when I want to render truly random project in any resolution from HD to 4K, it will **** up, show crash message in million small windows and then MI crash. Normal render works usually only on 2nd try.

(that's all what I had with newest MI, this wasn't showing to me in older version)

probably your computer

19 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

probably your computer

No, I'm using still that PC I have and in version 1.2.5 were not any render problems even when I had much bigger project than house with some things and camera without effects

1 hour ago, MicrogamerCz said:

I'm assuming the errors were related to a series of "win32 function failed" errors. I don't exactly know any root cause of the issue though from what I've gathered, it's tied to the engine Mine-imator uses and possibly running out of memory (Other games that use the same engine like Undertale, Deltarune, Forager, Strikey Sisters, etc.) also fall victim to the issue time-to-time on a rare occasion but Mine-imator, being an animation software, will naturally use up more RAM than your average indie game. Doesn't help that the GameMaker engine also only supports x32 exporting for Windows computers.

All I can provide for help is to try closing any programs you may have open, lowering render settings (such as sun light, spot light, and point light buffer sizes) and removing resources you're not using in your project(s) to reduce RAM usage.

Help in the program.

The new version 1.2.6 is a pain on my back. cuz i installed this on 2of my pcs and on my only desktop but a day after all three of my computers were corrupted. Im not sure if the program is the reason but maybe it is since when i started the program some of my old mine imator projects were turning to default texture and some were deleted. idk if the program did it. so pls help.

5 hours ago, GabWizCo said:

Help in the program.

The new version 1.2.6 is a pain on my back. cuz i installed this on 2of my pcs and on my only desktop but a day after all three of my computers were corrupted. Im not sure if the program is the reason but maybe it is since when i started the program some of my old mine imator projects were turning to default texture and some were deleted. idk if the program did it. so pls help.

Perhaps a bug. Do you still have the old MI? Get into projects and get the .miproject files into MI 1.2.6. If it doesn’t work, well, oof.

22 hours ago, Nimi said:

I'm assuming the errors were related to a series of "win32 function failed" errors

Yep

22 hours ago, Nimi said:

Mine-imator, being an animation software, will naturally use up more RAM than your average indie game

Umm, MI never used in my pc more than 750 MB of RAM (I have 4 GB)

(Even in rendering, really hard project, only processor was pretty used)

Btw it's interesting that it's happening only with the newest version

Edited by MicrogamerCz

4 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

Umm, MI never used in my pc more than 750 MB of RAM (I have 4 GB)

(Even in rendering, really hard project, only processor was pretty used)

Btw it's interesting that it's happening only with the newest version

The error has existed since 1.1.0 as far as I know. In that update, Mine-imator was moved from GameMaker Studio 1.4 to GameMaker Studio 2, and along with it came different DirectX support and other underlying graphical changes. (For either better or worse performance-wise for users.)

12 minutes ago, Nimi said:

The error has existed since 1.1.0 as far as I know. In that update, Mine-imator was moved from GameMaker Studio 1.4 to GameMaker Studio 2, and along with it came different DirectX support and other underlying graphical changes. (For either better or worse performance-wise for users.)

And it is possible to repair this bug? (because when I wanted to render one wallpaper with really simple lighting it was real torture for me (I tried to render it 10 times, I've had to choose QHD instead of 4k (which was resolution of all my wallpapers))

Edited by MicrogamerCz

6 hours ago, GabrielFazbear said:

You got an error from launching 1.2.6
This cannot be fixed.

win32 function failed....
OHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S THE REASON BECAUSE DIDN'T WORK THE NEWER VERSIONS. I AM 32 BITS. DON'T TELL ME THAT IT'S  WIN 64 BITS WITH 32 BITS.

Mine-imator is a 32-bit program.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:41 PM, Medun said:

I need 64bit.

Unfortunately, the engine Mine-imator uses doesn't support 64-bit versions of games/apps it makes.