Mine-imator 1.2.9

Woo, even more new visual options! I'll update this reply with my thoughts once I've opened up the thing I was working on in the new version.

EDIT: The visual options look amazing, and now we won't have to find editing software that can do all that stuff. I know for sure I'm gonna try and use the Color Burn and Fringe options in a wallpaper or animation at some point soon. I also really appreciate the Transparent Object Texture Filtering, it fixes an issue I was experiencing with the animation I've been working on since break started. Another thing I noticed while using DOF blur was that it looked a lot more clean on the edges of objects in focus compared to before when DOF would cause strange issues. All in all, great update! One suggestion, tho: Could you possibly add higher quality options for shadow blur and shadow buffer sizes? It'd help me out a lot since my style of lighting has very low-blur shadows which can make it easy to see the individual pixels and the low-quality blur effect. Again, great update, but those two things are what I've had on my mind for a while and it'd be sweet if you could take care of them in a later update.

Edited by BaconSandwich

2 minutes ago, Craftman780 said:

Can you maybe make it to where you can change the color of tha parent, and anything that's in folders will get colored to? I've been waiting for that for a while

You can already do that. Just select everything you want to do that, go to the object's properties, open the "Graphics" tab and click the "Color" checkbox under "Inherit..." and they should all inherit the color changes of their parent.

On 1/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, BaconSandwich said:

You can already do that. Just select everything you want to do that, go to the object's properties, open the "Graphics" tab and click the "Color" checkbox under "Inherit..." and they should all inherit the color changes of their parent.

Ohhh ok thanks! That helps a lot :D

Added "Inherit select" in timeline properties(If you select their parent, they'll get selected too.).

Where is this located? I need to put a keyframe on everything, so I selected everything with ctrl+A and put a keyframe with ctrl+Q, however the parented stuff don't get a keyframe unless the slider thing is opened and I have manually selected everything which is hell. So how do I put a keyframe on everything without having to manually open every parented stuff on the timeline and selecting it? Im assuming that new thing would be handy here.

Edited by moniker