Mine-imator 1.2.9

COOL! But.

Damn it. Once I tried to open my project (from DEMO 5) I finally open it but it kept showing popup 'Open recent project' Click 'Yes' I opened same project and popup kept up. Click 'No' will result in saving project and same popup. I can't fix it. David.

And then this happened.

lhcNYAO.png

I really disappoint and mad how David not fixing this. I follow ALL EVERY step. But file missing, did David miss by himself or my fault? Ha! Thanks so much, David. I'm appreciate (for this). 

Edited by Phupha
Wrong tell tale.

I can't even open an animation without multiple, unkillable pop-ups to open a project coming up

Same for me :( bye minecraft animating :(

Edited by Sonicxryan

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################

David, thank you for this program. You have made it free for many people to come in and join the fun. Taking your time and doing it right, all alone with the support that we all may bring towards you. Mate, I thank you for helping me refine my skills as an animator and entertain a small group of people as best I can. David, may you not see it as a big deal, me, and most of this community as a majority congratulate and appreciate what you have done for us. Thank you mate and all I can say as of now, I rate 8 out of 8 because MAN, this is great! :D