Mine-imator 1.2.9

8 hours ago, The Tan James said:

There's a really weird bug with Surfaces parented to Folders that have "Face camera" enabled. Rotation goes all wonky

Re-download, there was a fix for "face-camera" doing weird stuff awhile back.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC
Darn IPBoards, take some medicine boi

On 3/28/2016 at 10:46 AM, kiddoxc said:

Whenever I try to click the download button (both installer and archive) it puts me to this site 

https://imgur.com/Y6YaTDs

Is there a problem or what? 

There is no problem; David links to adfocus so that he earns a little bit of money every time someone downloads Mine-Imator. After the link opens it will redirect you to the download page and Mine-Imator should download with no issues.

If you are worried that the website is unsafe (which it isn't), I recommend you install Adblock

@David

please check this out

This would so useful. I can't stand going up and down all day through the timeline. Having the camera object sticked so no matter where you scroll up and down it's always showing would be so insanely useful. It feels like it's something that's natural but it's lacking. It's like when we still didn't had the ability to click on things and them showing up on the timeline automatically. It was something that's very intuitive but was lacking, same for this.

I would also like that the program knows when to shrink the timeline when you delete keyframes.

For example you have an animation that it's 5000 keyframes long, and you want to reuse all of the stuff for your next animation, so you delete all those keyframes

Well its a mess because when you empty it it still shows as if the animation was 5000 keyframes long which is wrong. You have to carefully move the keyframes and delete them or something.. it a waste of time. The program should know when to shrink the total time automatically as you delete the keyframes.

Reusing projects is very useful sometimes (for example your animation continues where the last animation left it at)

Soooo... I tried it out... And the screen was all glitchy. Tried to reinstall multiple times, nothing worked :/ Is it just me?

On 20/3/2016 at 3:34 PM, painter said:

I ask, why after installation of version 1.0.6, such a picture, people know the wrong place?

SQzpAsdjBBw.jpg

There, I have the same thing :(

It's only me, or the installer link is damaged/broken?

P.S: I have a starting glitch that prevents mine-imator from generating the hud screen, please help!

I already have a discussion about this, but nobody cares...

P.P.S: How do I attach a media? Thanks.

On 28/4/2016 at 8:04 PM, Matis1299 said:

Soooo... I tried it out... And the screen was all glitchy. Tried to reinstall multiple times, nothing worked :/ Is it just me?

There, I have the same thing :(

Nope, me too.

Hey @David can you pls add some new directions when moving like descending,ascending and sideways on the next update

6 minutes ago, TheDark_Gamer said:

Hey @David can you pls add some new directions when moving like descending,ascending and sideways on the next update

Also add 3D pixel thingy like from the C4d

6 minutes ago, TheDark_Gamer said:

Also add 3D pixel thingy like from the C4d

Also add the parented object/item to have a keyframe

Edited by TheDark_Gamer

Well I see Mine-Imator has come a long way since I last used it sadly the download goes to a stupid site like ad . fly which the download is hidden + it doesn't ever send you to the actual download. Please just give us a normal download option and not some shady website like sh . st please I would really like that. I know that ad . fly and sh . st give you money for people using your links but there is a price people can get scammed and those sites willingly give out Trojans by putting a "Your download is ready click here" in the center of the page, however,  the real download is hidden by a skip button in the top right. Yes I know those sites aren't bad if you are smart but there are billions of people on this planet many will fall for the fake download. Any of those sites that prevent you from going to the download shouldn't be trusted. Please just give us a normal download.

Edited by jakolarik7
Forgot a point

On 27-6-2016 at 9:04 PM, jakolarik7 said:

Well I see Mine-Imator has come a long way since I last used it sadly the download goes to a stupid site like ad . fly which the download is hidden + it doesn't ever send you to the actual download. Please just give us a normal download option and not some shady website like sh . st please I would really like that. I know that ad . fly and sh . st give you money for people using your links but there is a price people can get scammed and those sites willingly give out Trojans by putting a "Your download is ready click here" in the center of the page, however,  the real download is hidden by a skip button in the top right. Yes I know those sites aren't bad if you are smart but there are billions of people on this planet many will fall for the fake download. Any of those sites that prevent you from going to the download shouldn't be trusted. Please just give us a normal download.

just use common sense

On 2016-05-30 at 11:14 AM, TheDark_Gamer said:

Also add 3D pixel thingy like from the C4D

not possible

3 hours ago, m0t0r0le said:

Its not working for me :/

Please create a topic in the issues and bugs section explaining your problem with the program :)

On 2016-06-27 at 9:04 PM, jakolarik7 said:

Those who can't read what the top says shouldn't be on the internet, i see tons of ads that says "Download, Click here, Minecraft free download" et cetera, and i only know one single person who have clicked these, and that was years ago! Stay safe on the internet by using Adblock plus and a good anti-virus.

When I download 1.0.6 it just glitched can I have 1.0.5 or a way to fix the glitch?

15 hours ago, thegameking1001 said:

something wrong when update to new version giving me black screen.

Same thats what I meant on my comment