Mine-imator 1.2.9

I've found a way to fix! Just delete the settings file in the other folder.

Okay! :D Hello Minecraft Animating Again! xD

It worked! :D thx!

When I wanna make or open a project, there's one or two pop-ups that appear but there's no combinaison or anything like that. The project won't open...

Delete settings.file, it worked for me! :D

Edited by Sonicxryan

Great news. I had this feeling were David would surprise us at halloween night.

I have managed to load a 1.0.0 demo5 project, everything seems to look good except:

1) For some bizarre reason doors are now replaced with boats, and I can't find the "door" type in special blocks. Where are the doors at?

2) AGAIN the transparent glasses are glitching stuff out randomly. I've loaded a schematic of a house which uses coloured glass panes, and some look good, other don't reflect what's behind them, some make stuff dissapear like a chair, or whatever. It's still very messy. I was expect transparent glasses to be fully fixed with this release. Unfortuantely it seems im stuck in a situation where I can't render some of my animations because of this..

Also, I can't move the camera while rendering mode is enabled. Rendering mode in real time was useful to place lights and get good shadow placement in real time. I hope you haven't got rid of real time rendering for some reason.

Edited by moniker

Great news. I had this feeling were David would surprise us at halloween night.

I have managed to load a 1.0.0 demo5 project, everything seems to look good except:

1) For some bizarre reason doors are now replaced with boats, and I can't find the "door" type in special blocks. Where are the doors at?

2) AGAIN the transparent glasses are glitching stuff out randomly. I've loaded a schematic of a house which uses coloured glass panes, and some look good, other don't reflect what's behind them, some make stuff dissapear like a chair, or whatever. It's still very messy. I was expect transparent glasses to be fully fixed with this release. Unfortuantely it seems im stuck in a situation where I can't render some of my animations because of this..

Also, I can't move the camera while rendering mode is enabled. Rendering mode in real time was useful to place lights and get good shadow placement in real time. I hope you haven't got rid of real time rendering for some reason.

1) Doors are now used as ordinary blocks, you can use the search feature to find them easily in the block list (click the magnifying glass).
2) Increasing the "depth" value of the affected schematic will alter the render order (found in Graphics settings of the schematic timeline), and should make other objects appear behind transparent surfaces.

3) If it says "Rendered in .. seconds" then it means the picture didn't render fast enough to give real time graphics. You can decrease the viewport size for a faster render time.

1) Doors are now used as ordinary blocks, you can use the search feature to find them easily in the block list (click the magnifying glass).2) Increasing the "depth" value of the affected schematic will alter the render order (found in Graphics settings of the schematic timeline), and should make other objects appear behind transparent surfaces.
3) If it says "Rendered in .. seconds" then it means the picture didn't render fast enough to give real time graphics. You can decrease the viewport size for a faster render time.

Nice job David! 

Dude, you're the best person in the world, seriously. You delay a long time to create an entertainment program and still leaves it for free. I would leave a donation if I had a better financial condition because here in Brazil we are all in trouble.

Thank you, david, thank you.

Yes, i am using google translate

Edited by Craft_Pickage
say because my English is bad

1) Doors are now used as ordinary blocks, you can use the search feature to find them easily in the block list (click the magnifying glass).2) Increasing the "depth" value of the affected schematic will alter the render order (found in Graphics settings of the schematic timeline), and should make other objects appear behind transparent surfaces.

1) How do I change the block type? When I click "change" I can only search within the "special block" list of blocks.

2) I've tried the depth thing. Changed it up and down with the slider. I have managed to fix the entities not appearing (spawned things within Mine imator) not sure how, but right now no object is dissapearing when looking at it throught glass panes, but glass pane throught glass pane is still showing some glitches:

e6p2dk.jpg

It is weird that only those panes above are not showing. And I just noticed that if I move up and down they appear and dissapear

2wmkzo9.jpg

Those are all part of the same schematic.

3) I cannot find "viewport size" option.

Edited by moniker

1) How do I change the block type? When I click "change" I can only search within the "special block" list of blocks.

2) I've tried the depth thing. Changed it up and down with the slider. I have managed to fix the entities not appearing (spawned things within Mine imator) not sure how, but right now no object is dissapearing when looking at it throught glass panes, but glass pane throught glass pane is still showing some glitches:

It is weird that only those panes above are not showing. And I just noticed that if I move up and down they appear and dissapear

Those are all part of the same schematic.

3) I cannot find "viewport size" option.

1) You'll have to copy the keyframes of the boats and paste them into new door blocks.

2) Ah yes, multiple glass panes of the same schematic will still have that issue unfortunately. You'll have to split up the schematic into several pieces or remove the glass panes from it, and use separate glass pane blocks (with the repeat option in library checked).

3) Activate the second "mini" view and use that to render in high quality. You can resize it by clicking and dragging the edges.

I just updated and when I open it, it says "open project". When I open one up, it loads for like 30 seconds and open project appears again. If I click cancel, it says "save the changes made in [insert project name here] before creating a new project? and if i click yes, it goes straight back to open project. If I click no, another text box appears saying "save the changes made in [insert project name here] before opening another project?". It doesn't matter which option I choose because they both send me back to open project. How can I fix this? 

Update: Now when I open up a project, it say "Fatal Memory Error: Out of Memory!"

Edited by Elven_MinerZ
It changed

1) You'll have to copy the keyframes of the boats and paste them into new door blocks.

2) Ah yes, multiple glass panes of the same schematic will still have that issue unfortunately. You'll have to split up the schematic into several pieces or remove the glass panes from it, and use separate glass pane blocks (with the repeat option in library checked).

3) Activate the second "mini" view and use that to render in high quality. You can resize it by clicking and dragging the edges.

3) The mini view you mean the camera view? Yeah it's also frozen when I click on the render button even if I make it really small.

Edited by moniker

3) The mini view you mean the camera view? Yeah it's also frozen when I click on the render button even if I make it really small.

Well, it all depends on the scene complexity, render settings and your hardware (point lights are also quite expensive).

Well, it all depends on the scene complexity, render settings and your hardware (point lights are also quite expensive).

But I was able to render those same scenes even on the old version. Even if I got 10 fps, it was enough to for example set the different depth of field and range for the cameras. I could always disable point lights to get smoother frame rate. Now I can't, I've disabled the only 2 point lights that are on this scene and I still just get a still image.

Edited by moniker