• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • Nimi

Modelbench Beta   03/26/18

A public beta of Modelbench is now available, try it out! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/70230-modelbench-beta-042/  
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.4 available!   04/12/18

Your characters are now more flexible than ever with the new bend options in 1.1.4! Download here: https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-114/  
david

Mine-imator 1.1.4

7 minutes ago, nightcrow85 said:

hello im having issues with downloading to my windows 10. when i download the update my windows defender will not let me run the program do to no publisher name.

just ignore it

David can you add the following hotkeys in the next update pps because I am lost without them

R for rotate(X, Y and Z to specify directions)

And G for grab.

Pls add these blender hotkeys and add an option to create keyframes for all parented objects by clicking the parent in one click as it will save a lot of time.

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Newbie on YT said:

David can you add the following hotkeys in the next update pps because I am lost without them

R for rotate(X, Y and Z to specify directions)

And G for grab.

Pls add these blender hotkeys and add an option to create keyframes for all parented objects by clicking the parent in one click as it will save a lot of time.

Agree

On 4/15/2018 at 11:54 PM, Razzacraft said:

Great.... Now Can you add bloom back in future updates? 

It's coming in a future update.(Cannot say for sure as to when it will arrive.)

On 4/16/2018 at 5:52 AM, MasterArcher12 said:

well, i hope it includes the sea pickles (and the baby turtles)

Those will be added in a 1.1.x update shortly after Minecraft 1.13 is released.

---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBirman diliBoşnakçaBulgarcaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKhmer diliKırgızcaKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathi diliMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliShonaSırpçaSindhi diliSinhali diliSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahili diliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

1.1.2 translate the arms
:steve_rage:

3 minutes ago, CraftyFoxe said:

There should be like a update notifican on the mineimator app, I didn't know there was an update and was running the Mineimator from like December 2017.

There is one. Top right corner.