Mine-imator 1.2.9

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Newbie on YT said:

David can you add the following hotkeys in the next update pps because I am lost without them

R for rotate(X, Y and Z to specify directions)

And G for grab.

Pls add these blender hotkeys and add an option to create keyframes for all parented objects by clicking the parent in one click as it will save a lot of time.

Agree

On 4/15/2018 at 11:54 PM, Razzacraft said:

Great.... Now Can you add bloom back in future updates? 

It's coming in a future update.(Cannot say for sure as to when it will arrive.)

On 4/16/2018 at 5:52 AM, MasterArcher12 said:

well, i hope it includes the sea pickles (and the baby turtles)

Those will be added in a 1.1.x update shortly after Minecraft 1.13 is released.

---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBirman diliBoşnakçaBulgarcaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKhmer diliKırgızcaKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathi diliMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliShonaSırpçaSindhi diliSinhali diliSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahili diliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

1.1.2 translate the arms
:steve_rage:

3 minutes ago, CraftyFoxe said:

There should be like a update notifican on the mineimator app, I didn't know there was an update and was running the Mineimator from like December 2017.

There is one. Top right corner.

I have a problem that has been happening for quite a while, I have objects placed and stuff, but they dont show up, or leave a shadow instead of normally appearing in the Active Camera section. I'd send a picture but I can't. Meaning I can't really use Mine-imator so, please figure out why fast lol.

Edited by HaydensMagic955