@Emanatronic The truth is always counted as an insult towards everybody here. I dont know why. it just does for some odd reason. Bro we're 2 different people so you may say you're way is better than the way I do it, but that doesn't essentially mean I'll like your way better than mine. I just do everything in the way I am most comfortable

@Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) I didn't remove them from my channel. they're all in a playlists. I just don't want my channel to be filled with the thing I do the most on my pass time

My criticisms have actually helped a few people around here. Can't remember who though since i've been doing this for about a year now

If they're not helpful at all then why do you have to need to blatantly need to tell me that. Ignoring them is fine enough. Didn't seem like you were caring about them either way

1. (for your thing toward Emanatronic) The truth is only hurtful if you making harsher than it has to be.

2. I would ignore it if this had not happened more than once. 

3. I took a look at your animations. They're very far from perfect and I would deem them worse than mine. Your point about "
if I couldn't do better, then why would I criticize?" is invalid

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

The criticism you've posted on these entries aren't all that helpful, they just express how you feel.

The "way" that you feel most comfortable isn't an all too acceptable one... Unless your aim is to insult.

I just think you should be a little more considerate is all. That's never a bad thing.

Again. If I was trying to insult. it would be very noticeable

1. (for your thing toward Emanatronic) The truth is only hurtful if you making harsher than it has to be.

2. I would ignore it if this had not happened more than once. 

3. I took a look at your animations. They're very far from perfect and I would deem them worse than mine. Your point about "
if I couldn't do better, then why would I criticize?"
is invalid

Goes to show that you're just out for me at this point. going as far to check my own videos to prove a point. how pathetic 

If you guys haven't realized criticism doesn't have to be constructive, And I don't see SDWAN ever implying that his criticism was supposed to be.

I suggest everyone just stop now, because your arguing over nothing really, and stopping people that actually want to give there opinion on this animation.

Goes to show that you're just out for me at this point. going as far to check my own videos to prove a point. how pathetic 

HEY! Firstly, you forgot the period. Second, you forgot TWO periods (get it? the second reason is cuz TWO periods?) Third, periods don't matter. Fourth, firstly isn't a word. And finally, you said "how pathetic". That draws the line, m8.

HEY! Firstly, you forgot the period. Second, you forgot TWO periods (get it? the second reason is cuz TWO periods?) Third, periods don't matter. Fourth, firstly isn't a word. And finally, you said "how pathetic". That draws the line, m8.

Wasn't the line drawn once Josh started the argument?

If you're trying to NOT insult, you're really failing.
Using phrases like "how pathetic".... Wow, your arguments really are pathetic. Also in logical terms it is a fallacy of "ad hominem abusive"
The point of me checking your videos was to prove a point in this argument that YOUR points are invalid. It's not pathetic that I'm trying to win an argument.
And, if you didn't understand that, I purposefully used "
Wow, your arguments really are pathetic" to demonstrate what it really looks like in an argument. It's dumb.
"
Wasn't the line drawn once Josh started the argument?"
The lines drawn are different. You're using fallacious arguments, and that has drawn the line of stupidity. The line of how much of your stupidity I could take was drawn when I started the argument :I_approve:

If you're trying to NOT insult, you're really failing.
Using phrases like "how pathetic".... Wow, your arguments really are pathetic. Also in logical terms it is a fallacy of "ad hominem abusive"
The point of me checking your videos was to prove a point in this argument that YOUR points are invalid.

So basically all im saying up to this point is an insult. That's how you're interpreting it at least

So yeah you;re basically trying to go after me. Because now its getting pretty heated to the point when you absolutely needed to make me wrong, by going to a different source to find out rather than here in the forums right?

So basically all im saying up to this point is an insult. That's how you're interpreting it at least

So yeah you;re basically trying to go after me. Because now its getting pretty heated to the point when you absolutely needed to make me wrong, by going to a different source to find out rather than here in the forums right?

You're still trying to keep the point of me being pathetic. It's possible to find your animations by searching on the forums, you know? I just used your playlists section on your channel to see how bad they were. You previously made an assertion that your animation was better than mine, and that's just an insult to me. This is an actual argument and it is clearly personal because it's impossible not to feel offended by you insulting our animations. Even if you're not trying to insult, you're still doing it and it's hurtful.

You're still trying to keep the point of me being pathetic. It's possible to find your animations by searching on the forums, you know? I just used your playlists section on your channel to see how bad they were. You previously made an assertion that your animation was better than mine, and that's just an insult to me. This is an actual argument and it is clearly personal because it's impossible not to feel offended by you insulting our animations.

Have you seen all my animations? Probably not. So you're just becoming bias and having to call them bad without saying much about them. Im guessing on purpose

I never said that I animated better than anyone. why would I want to say that when its an obvious lie?

If it really is impossible to to be offended, by someone insulting your work then you're gonna have to deal with it as criticisms for some reason mean insults on this forum

I am not dragging this anymore. nuff said. 

Have you seen all my animations? Probably not. So you're just becoming bias and having to call them bad without saying much about them. Im guessing on purpose

I never said that I animated better than anyone. why would I want to say that when its an obvious lie?

If it really is impossible to to be offended, by someone insulting your work then you're gonna have to deal with it as criticisms for some reason mean insults on this forum

I am not dragging this anymore. nuff said. 

I understand. It was just that "if I couldn't do better, then why would I criticize?" has the slight assertion of superiority. Anyways, it'd be good to end this argument.
I just want to get the point across that the way you phrase your insults can seem hurtful, which can be offensive. It's just that, since it seems you have nothing good to say about an animation that took lots of time and effort, it seems more insulting than it should.