Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made The Keeper's Hammer as seen in The Evil Within using my sick Mine-imator tricks.  :D 

Here it is:

zcQOKez.png

If it looks too big, it can easily be re-sized. As an animator, I learned what I like to see in Rigs, and easy-scaling and functional Rotation Points are pretty key. This is what I mean when I tell Riggers "hopefully it handles well."

5nZObMY.png 

It's supposed to look like this hammer:

maxresdefault.jpg 

It's not finished yet. It needs a few tweaks here and there, plus some textures. I hope to make a Minecraft version of The Keeper with his own backstory and setup, and hopefully, animate it.  :D

I... love feedback...  :$ 

The spikes on your rig look a little bit short compared to the ones in the picture. But don't make them all perfectly the same size, because the original isn't like that. Also slightly rotate a few spikes here and there so they aren't so they don't look so uniformed.

The spikes on your rig look a little bit short compared to the ones in the picture. But don't make them all perfectly the same size, because the original isn't like that. Also slightly rotate a few spikes here and there so they aren't so they don't look so uniformed.

Cool tips, bro.  :D