Endermite rig for 0.7!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm new to rigs. So yeah

For all the guys using 0.7 out there, I present...

THE ENDERMITE RIG!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0czrdcjxgp8eep/Endermite+Rig.mani  

Pictures: 

Normal pose

Yey.png  

Head move: 

Yey2.png

I'm a terrible rigger

Gross.

Use 1.0.0!  xD

Also, custom textures would be nice.  :D 

(Don't encourage the 0.7 users!  xD

Gross... You know that you don't have to say that ?! You can simply say something like "Uh, I don't really like it..." And w0.7 users can be better than 1.0.0 users ! Im' sure there's people that are better than you and me and that use 0.7 . Actually, when someone use 0.7 it's probably because they got a crappy computer. -.-'

Gimme the textures and I will make the rig better for you.

Gross.

Use 1.0.0!  xD

Also, custom textures would be nice.  :D 

(Don't encourage the 0.7 users!  xD

I don't think you deserve to be liked after saying that, you just offended me! I'm a 0.7 and I might be WAY better than you.

Gross... You know that you don't have to say that ?! You can simply say something like "Uh, I don't really like it..." And w0.7 users can be better than 1.0.0 users ! Im' sure there's people that are better than you and me and that use 0.7 . Actually, when someone use 0.7 it's probably because they got a crappy computer. -.-'

it might be not that advanced, but R-E-S-P-E-C-T

its a FIRST RIG.

IT'S A BUG. Holy rabies, did nobody get that joke?  xD 

I meant what I said about Rigs for 0.7 users, but you guys are putting all your hate on that word. Jeez.

Respect? I respect Cheesecraft animations. He's all over the place, and he never posts anything but he still has +60 rep. I love looking at his posts, and I think it's far better I say this to someone I see on a daily basis than just some random person.

Gimme the textures and I will make the rig better for you.

I don't think you deserve to be liked after saying that, you just offended me! I'm a 0.7 and I might be WAY better than you.

No, you are not. Sorry.  :|

And it doesn't have to be because you use 0.7, but it very well could be. There isn't just a graphic difference (which I never care for anyway) but there's also a totally different moving system, giving you control of the different parts individually. When people see these 0.7 animations, I think they could be making Mine-imator look worse than it is, at least in the area of graphics. PLENTY of other people make Mine-imator look bad in the form of 2-second poop animations (with 1.0.0), but so do other animators in other software. What you don't see them do very often is make their software look like it's capable of less than it really is, like using a downgraded version. Do they? I don't imagine they do... erm...  :|  

P.S. See who gave me some Likes on my Reply, and sorry if that sounds like an appeal to authority fallacy and for assuming they like what I said.  :|  

Edited by Emanatronic

IT'S A BUG. Holy rabies, did nobody get that joke?  xD 

I meant what I said about Rigs for 0.7 users, but you guys are putting all your hate on that word. Jeez.

Respect? I respect Cheesecraft animations. He's all over the place, and he never posts anything but he still has +60 rep. I love looking at his posts, and I think it's far better I say this to someone I see on a daily basis than just some random person.

No, you are not. Sorry.  :|

And it doesn't have to be because you use 0.7, but it very well could be. There isn't just a graphic difference (which I never care for anyway) but there's also a totally different moving system, giving you control of the different parts individually. When people see these 0.7 animations, I think they could be making Mine-imator look worse than it is, at least in the area of graphics. PLENTY of other people make Mine-imator look bad in the form of 2-second poop animations (with 1.0.0), but so do other animators in other software. What you don't see them do very often is make their software look like it's capable of less than it really is, like using a downgraded version. Do they? I don't imagine they do... erm...  :|  

P.S. See who gave me some Likes on my Reply, and sorry if that sounds like an appeal to authority fallacy and for assuming they like what I said.  :|  

Still don't think you deserve to be liked.