Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You're pretty good! Wish i had your skills,lol

Thank's but it is really now so hard to create this stuff. You just have to try. :thumbsup:

i want to make one now

too bad i do not have photoshop

You don't need Photoshop to create that. You can use GIMP 2.8. It is almost the same as Photoshop and it's free. Next thing that I am going to make will be created in GIMP. :)

Thank's but it is really now so hard to create this stuff. You just have to try. :thumbsup:

You don't need Photoshop to create that. You can use GIMP 2.8. It is almost the same as Photoshop and it's free. Next thing that I am going to make will be created in GIMP. :)

i have it, i just cannot control it well, can you please upload an unlisted version of the editing in the gimp one please? :3

without the fastfaward

i have it, i just cannot control it well, can you please upload an unlisted version of the editing in the gimp one please? :3

without the fastfaward

I don't know the video would be at least 45 min long. :S

I will see if i can make something that is almost same but that the video stay short. :thumbsup: