Happy Birthday TheRageMinecraft!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's done!

Credits are in the Video's Description.

Also...

Mine-Imator is getting laggy with a lot of skins and rigs. So I'm sorry that I didn't add you guys in the last part of the video.

Last Year Birthday Topics:

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bu.. No wait a minute. They don't actually."
 :P

Happy b-day

Yeah. I used a GIANT Schematic that I found in PMC. Pretty neat and laggy.

When i see my main character there (my profile picture) his first pose was perfect, but.... Run and scream like crazy after it? Thats no him. Oh also the female ones are supposed to have eyelashes but they appears pink, i didnt forget the PNG of the eyelashes, i swear! and at last "xander's friends" credit was just incorrect, i created these skin and the rest myself, these are my characters, not friends, i swear! But btw, happy birthday!

Edited by XanderTheV

When i see my main character there (my profile picture) his first pose was perfect, but.... Run and scream like crazy after it? Thats no him. Oh also i the female ones are supposed to have eyelashes but it appears pink, i didnt forget the PNG of the eyelashes, i swear! and at last "xander's friends" credit is just incorrect, i create these skin and the rest myself, i swear! But btw, happy birthday!

Yeah. But the list is pretty loooooooooooooong if I add specific names especially Po from Teletubbies.