The Warriors of Mine-imator Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a suggestion collab, since I really, REALLY don't want to host it. I don't know anything about hosting collabs, but I'd like ÜberKiller or someone of near... erm... (popularity?) to take control of this collab.

Okay, here's the gist of it. The camera starts off looking at some kind of wall and flooring, preferably something gladiator or futuristic-tech like (or just grass), and then the camera pans right to reveal someone. They strike a menacing war pose (of any kind) or something like that (like in a mortal kombat fighter intro) and when they're done, the camera pans right seamlessly to the next person. There could be anything in the background of your camera pan, say a minion or a rack of weapons.

I'd really like for this to be a thing, a show of strength, for all of Mine-imator. What do you guys say?

(They'd download a pre-made scenery with a camera that has preset start and end movements, though it can be adjusted for time)