Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my completed werewolf rig. It's my very first, so don't be too critical. It should be fairly user friendly. I haven't tried it in an animation yet though, so we'll see. At the very least, it's a cool prop.

The skin is a bit bland and I plan on updating it by adding more detail, more variation in color, etc. I'll upload the new textures as soon as I finish them.

If anyone is interested in using it, click the download link below. You don't have to credit if you do happen to use it, but it would be appreciated. You can't re-upload this rig anywhere else without my permission.

Download: http://adf.ly/1ORyEh

If you have any questions, put them here in this thread and I will answer them. Like I said, I haven't tested it in an animation yet.

Screenshots:

Untitled_1.png

Werewolf_Rig_7.png

Hey TJ. I checked out your youtube channel and website. Decent start on them. One thing I would recommend though is redesigning your website to look a little more professional since you plan on charging for animations, and don't use Minecraft builds and screenshots found on google. That being said, you can't upload my rig there if you plan on using it in animations that will be bringing you income or if you charge for the download. The only way you could do that is if there was a contract involved, and I don't think you are 18 yet so a contract probably wouldn't even be legally binding anyway.

If you want to use my rig for screenshots, examples, or anything else that won't be making you money (using it for advertising excluded), then you can use it but you have to link back to this original thread or to this download link: http://adf.ly/1ORyEh

p.s. If you need any help with your website or projects, let me know. I need some practice. I have 4 years of web design experience and 10 years of graphic design experience, and currently intermediate level at Adobe After Effects.