Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't tell if these replies are EXTREMELY rude or EXTREMELY polite xD

Welcome to the wonders of the internet! if you direct your attention to the left, we have blubbering idiots making fats kids shamed, if you look to the right, we have teens putting trench coats and attempting to achieve the "TryHard" achievement. And if you look down we have a whole bunch of people telling me how I'm the most useless person ever and that I should kill myself for even making this.  Your welcome. 

I can't tell if these replies are EXTREMELY rude or EXTREMELY polite xD

i was giving my honest opinion

Welcome to the wonders of the internet! if you direct your attention to the left, we have blubbering idiots making fats kids shamed, if you look to the right, we have teens putting trench coats and attempting to achieve the "TryHard" achievement. And if you look down we have a whole bunch of people telling me how I'm the most useless person ever and that I should kill myself for even making this.  Your welcome. 

welcome to the forums where we dont tolerate people telling other people to kill themselves, and calling people "blubbering idiots" is rude and most of the teenagers on this forum dont try to achieve "tryhard" and its rude for you to assume so. 

i was giving my honest opinion

welcome to the forums where we dont tolerate people telling other people to kill themselves, and calling people "blubbering idiots" is rude and most of the teenagers on this forum dont try to achieve "tryhard" and its rude for you to assume so. 

I was referencing a cyberbullying rant.  And it was a joke, if you didn't get the reference I wouldn't mind tbh