Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm not asking for myself, but for all of us. I'd be very thankful if a renowned Rigger were to take this Suggestion as inspiration to make a sort of Rock Golem. I thought maybe whoever did could make it a bigger than an Iron Golem and that he could have some cool features to him. Hopefully he isn't round or has fingers or anything, but I also hope he isn't just a Skin that's scaled all over the place.

I don't know, maybe someone wants to make this a thing. I thought he would look really nice in front of some forbidden gated fortress or maybe even as a village protector. 

(The one thing I could want is that, somehow, he looks cool. You know?  :D)

Edited by Emanatronic

Guys, look at BloxTheRigger's Snow Monster Rig

Snowball_Monster.png

Maybe you can download it here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/33354-snow-monster-rig/

and re-texture it and make the arms larger and head smaller. That'd be an AMAZING base for what I'm imagining.

EDIT: Of course, without the gun he has...

Edited by Emanatronic

What texture do you want?

1. stone.png
  2. cobblestone.png
  3. cobblestone_mossy.png
  4. stonebrick_mossy.png
  5. stonebrick_cracked.png
  6. stonebrick_carved.png
  7. stonebrick.png

It if were me I would do a mixture between cobble and mossy cobble. I could rig vines or the moss on him :D:D

I was looking for a texture and I saw this, I know its not quite what you want but it looks cool  latest?cb=20130125141151right? 

Yeah, that looks really cool, but I kinda wanted something that isn't on an Iron Golem model. And maybe the stone could look more cracked and natural. I'd go with cobble stone and maybe cracked cobble stone on BloxTheRigger's monster that I posted above... If it isn't too much trouble. I really appreciate the amount of thought you're putting behind this, guys.  :D

Okay, King of Skulls could retexture him, and when that's done, Creeper Assassin could maybe add some vines and other details. Is it a plan? Break!  :D

EDIT: Forget vines! Creeper Assassin, if you could put MOSS on him after King of Skulls makes the basic texture for the monster Rig, that would be AMAZING. I never would have thought of moss.  :D 

Edited by Emanatronic

Guys, look at BloxTheRigger's Snow Monster Rig

Snowball_Monster.png

Maybe you can download it here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/33354-snow-monster-rig/

and re-texture it and make the arms larger and head smaller. That'd be an AMAZING base for what I'm imagining.

EDIT: Of course, without the gun he has...

the control of this monster is bad :( (sorry BloxTheRigger)

Edited by King of skulls

Sweet! Give me the download, I'll make the arms bigger and add a totally different head, than I'll give it to Creeper Assassin, he'll add moss, then we'll be all good.  :D

Press here to download  ---->Downloads%2Blink.png<---- Press here to download

Edited by King of skulls

Press here to download  ---->Downloads%2Blink.png<---- Press here to download

Guys, this Rig is messed up badly. All the rotation points are off and there are Glitching Surfaces everywhere. Was this how the original Rig handled? It's really awful...  :(

EDIT: This IS how the original Rig is. Sorry guys, I had no idea, but it's completely unusable. We'd have to completely redo that body type.

Do you guys have any ideas?  :|

Edited by Emanatronic