Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Everything was awesome and professionally produced, however, the rain to me felt a bit large? I dunno but the rain didn't really feel on point. :P

This series is so interesting and it always keeps you two inches away from your computer screen, it's absolutely amazing! 8D 

Everything was awesome and professionally produced, however, the rain to me felt a bit large? I dunno but the rain didn't really feel on point. :P

This series is so interesting and it always keeps you two inches away from your computer screen, it's absolutely amazing! 8D 

thx m8, I'm always open to feedback and ways to improve :) 

And it's nice knowing when people are invested in it, because stories take tons of effort and planning in order to execute them right.

"Hey guys! It's WillesFil--I mean Ironwave Studios. " EPIC FAIL!!!

I did it too. but on willes 5k special... lol, now that was a truly epic fail

lol yeah that was the joke I was going for :P 

Edited by Ironwave Studios

lol yeah that was the joke I was going for :P 

nice to know I've made my mark on the forums, as the punchline in a joke...

apparently I forgot to say nice job on the cameras in this episode, they look a lot better. I hope I didn't post the original in the wrong topic... that would really make me popular...

such an epic video, glad to see the one of the rarest skin in Minecraft, if you know what i mean.

as your animation advances, HD textures, storyline, movement, there is one more thing to do, advanced facial.

Edited by XanderTheV

such an epic video, glad to see the one of the rarest skin in Minecraft, if you know what i mean.

as your animation advances, HD textures, storyline, movement, there is one more thing to do, advanced facial.

Thanks m8!

I can do facial animations, but my focus on this series is story and creating a world filled with character and spirit. Also, I see it as a bit of a style choice to not have facial animations, and feel a small obligation to prove that you characters dont need to be complicated and fancy in order to have emotions that people care about.

Also, it'd take like twice as long to make each episode if I did that, what with how long they are....  and even then, all those voices would be extremely complicated to sync up to the mouth movements, at least with the current version of mine-imator.

Edited by Ironwave Studios

Thanks m8!

I can do facial animations, but my focus on this series is story and creating a world filled with character and spirit. Also, I see it as a bit of a style choice to not have facial animations, and feel a small obligation to prove that you characters dont need to be complicated and fancy in order to have emotions that people care about.

Also, it'd take like twice as long to make each episode if I did that, what with how long they are....  and even then, all those voices would be extremely complicated to sync up to the mouth movements, at least with the current version of mine-imator.

well don't have to be complicated, my facial rig is simple but can make expressions.

as people said, simple but effective.

i don't give the mouth to be advanced, just a surface, i repeat, just a surface.

This series is SO COOL, it is without a doubt one of the best minecraft animations I've seen. The basic storyline doesn't seem to be especially original but the way it's portrayed makes it so that it doesn't feel cliche.(Though it does look like the plot is going to develop more) The music is awesome and the skies made it easy to forget that this is minecraft. I kind of wish I could voice act for this.

One minor detail was that in episode three the character was shot in the leg unconscious for hours and then he gets up and walks as if nothing happened. It would be a lot more realistic if he had limped and had a harder time keeping up with the other character. And if he had left the bandage on for awhile longer since I doubt it would stop bleeding so quickly considering it was gushing blood earlier. Also idk if getting shot in the calf would cause him to pass out for so long and lose so much blood but I'm not sure about that.

Also I don't think that the series needs facial rigs, at this point it would make the newer episodes look very different and might lower the quality if the facial expression animation was less good then the rest. And I can't wait for the next episode :P Also there is a little bit of facial animation already such as when the characters open and close their eyes.