Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, its Kicks, and today I'm releasing my newest Steve rig for 1.0.0 Demo 5.

ajSoHzF.png

My new rig is a complete rework from my older ones. It is everything I know how to do in a rig and a little bit more, and I am very proud to present it to you guys. As I said, it is completely different from what I used to do, and much nicer to animate with, emotion-wise.

Control Point Face:

ebiPXf7.png

Sad Face Example:

P3hvlgr.png

Angry Face Example:

1QRiXrz.png

This new rig features:

-A completely new style of face, based on both SKIBBZ' rigs and Minework's Animation's rigs.

-Control points on the face to allow for much greater control

-A completely new mouth designed for maximum emotional ability

-Wrists

TO DO LIST:

-Try and neaten up the mouth a bit more

-More 3D bits

-Possibly change the eyes from grey to purple

-Remove Herobrine (He's in there somewhere...)

DOWNLOAD:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ksnvsmsk9l7agje/KicksBrickster'sSteveRig.zip

Inside the file is a .txt with some important information. Be sure to read it! If you have any other questions, PM me or leave a comment down below.

If you use this rig, please leave some credit.

See ya!

Edited by KicksBrickster

How do control points work?

And how do you add them?

The only thing that came popping in my mind was tf2...

Its spheres parented to a folder. The objects are parented to those spheres. When you make the folder invisible the spheres go invis as well, but the objects the spheres control don't. 

I will do a video on this at some point.

Hey guys, its Kicks, and today I'm releasing my newest Steve rig for 1.0.0 Demo 5.

ajSoHzF.png

My new rig is a complete rework from my older ones. It is everything I know how to do in a rig and a little bit more, and I am very proud to present it to you guys. As I said, it is completely different from what I used to do, and much nicer to animate with, emotion-wise.

Hidden Content

This new rig features:

-A completely new style of face, based on both SKIBBZ' rigs and Minework's Animation's rigs.

-Control points on the face to allow for much greater control

-A completely new mouth designed for maximum emotional ability

-Wrists

TO DO LIST:

-Try and neaten up the mouth a bit more

-More 3D bits

-Possibly change the eyes from grey to purple

-Remove Herobrine (He's in there somewhere...)

DOWNLOAD:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ksnvsmsk9l7agje/KicksBrickster'sSteveRig.zip

Inside the file is a .txt with some important information. Be sure to read it! If you have any other questions, PM me or leave a comment down below.

If you use this rig, please leave some credit.

See ya!

It is missing .mproj file. it is unusible

I wonder who was the first to make a fully functional panel rig. I wonder if it was me or if someone did it before me...

Do you have a rig like this? Can we see it? I am working on one with more, Blendery/Maya controls.